Position: Cyber Security Analyst – Operational Technology (OT)
- Assist Security Operation Center (SOC) team in the creation of policy and procedures in relation to Operational Technology (OT) security monitoring and mitigation
- Monitor machinery in the OT environment for malware, vulnerabilities & malfunctions
- Utilize Forescout security monitoring and mitigation tool
- Address Security Incidents
- Work with Incident Response (IR) team to assist in its efforts to respond to alerts, investigate and remediate intrusions to the OT environment
- Map tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) efforts to build campaign-level intelligence in the OT environment
- Assist in iefforts to analyze, investigate and remediate threats intended to mitigate adverse impact of potential risk of future intrusions and increase response efficiency in the OT environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with some relevant working experience and specialized training that is commensurate with the assignment.
- 2+ years’ experience performing cyber security analyst duties in a SOC environment, preferably in OT environ ments
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall, proxy, intrusion detection systems).
- Solid Understanding of TCP/IP, the OSI Model, and underlying Protocols.
- Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools.
Key words: Security Operations Center Analyst SOC Analyst Incident Response Analyst Cybersecurity Analyst Threat Analyst Incident Handler
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
- Salary Offer $77.9K - $98.7K
- Address Texas
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5