Energize your future and join our team as we pursue a reliable, sustainable, cleaner energy future. At our Fortune 1000 diversified energy company, you’ll find a friendly, community-minded environment, with flexible work schedules, opportunities for growth and development, and competitive pay and benefits.
New Jersey Resources is seeking a Cyber Security Analyst I to monitor organization’s networks for security breaches and ensure compliance to company security policies. Responsible for security tool configuration, daily maintenance and monitoring of security tools, updating of antivirus/malware platform, detection and response to security alerts and other various information security measures to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
• Detect and respond to security alerts
• Review system level logs and details related to potential security investigations
• Proactively perform threat hunting
• Ensure users understand and adhere to necessary procedures to maintain security
• Assist in the development and periodic review of security procedures
• Ensure systems and software configurations comply with information security requirements, policies and standards
• Assist and support in the implementation of information security related projects
• Assist in delivering security awareness
• Produce regular KPI and status reports
• Detect, identify and classify security incidents
• Maintain security documentation
• Bachelor’s degree in cyber security or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Zero to two years’ experience with the knowledge, configuration and monitoring of information security platforms such as, SIEM, IDS/IPS, Antivirus/HIPS, encryption, vulnerability testing, firewalls, web proxies, patch management, logging/auditing, identity access management systems, etc.
• Working knowledge of system security design process, risk management, contingency planning, change management, auditing and security testing
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with a positive and professional attitude
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Proven interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communications; ability to effectively work with internal and external partners
• ISC2 CISSP Certificate preferred
• Occasional travel for training, conferences, and disaster recovery or offsite equipment support
• On call support 24/7 with 30 minute response as needed
• Extended hours and/or alternate schedules as needed
• Extended duration of computer terminal usage
New Jersey Resources is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran or other protected status.
- Address Wall Corporate Office, 1415 Wyckoff Rd, Wall, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5