APPLY HERE: https://www.goarmy.com/info/send1/?iom=QB17
The Army Virtual Recruiting Team of Columbus Ohio is currently looking to hire Active Duty and Reserve Soldiers.
- You must enlist in the United States Army to obtain this position.
- You must be between the ages of 17-34.
- You must have a GED or High School Diploma.
- You must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Cardholder.
- Must meet Army Height and weight standards
Cyber Operations Specialists conduct integrated and synchronized offensive cyberspace operations by targeting enemy and hostile adversary activities and capabilities. These specialists also conduct defensive operations to protect data, networks, net-centric capabilities, and other designated systems. They are responsible for detecting, identifying, and responding to attacks against friendly networks with other lethal and nonlethal actions that enable commanders to gain an advantage in cyberspace, across all domains.
- Provide crucial intelligence and network support that safeguards the cyber domain.
- Collect, analyze and report digital data.
- Maintain network defense tools such as routers and firewalls.
- Evaluate network defense operations.
- Respond to incidents in cyberspace.
- Surveillance and reconnaissance actions on specified systems and networks.
- Conduct network terrain audits, penetration testing, basic digital forensics and software threat analysis.
Job training for a cyber-operations specialist requires completing 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and two phases of Advanced Individual Training (AIT). Phase one includes 25 weeks of training in Corry Station, Florida. Phase two lasts 20 weeks, and takes place in Fort Gordon, Georgia.
Much of the training results in industry-leading certifications useful in both military and civilian careers. These certifications include:
- CompTIA A+.
- CompTIA Network+.
- CompTIA Security+.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- CISCO Certified Networking Associate (CCNA).
Army Recruiting Ohio is a small portion of a larger whole. The regular Army, Army Reserve Ohio, Army Reserve Kentucky, and Army Reserve West Virginia are important components of the total Army Structure. Regular Army, Active Duty Soldiers serve full-time, while Army Reservists fill critical roles right here at home. We are always searching for potential candidates all over Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia to build a diverse range of individual Soldiers, each with his or her own expertise. Follow us on Facebook: facebook.com/armyrecruitingohio Instagram: @armyrecruitingohio Twitter: @GoArmyOhio
- Address Cincinnati, OH, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5