About the job
Job Role Summary
As a member of the Baton Rouge Engineering Services Division, the Control Systems Specialist provides technical and operational expertise for the day-to-day support of Refinery and Chemical Plant process control computing systems and infrastructure.
Job Role Responsibilities
This position will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and troubleshooting TCP/IP based networks, Microsoft Windows servers, Microsoft Windows domain infrastructure, Honeywell Process Control Systems and VMware virtual platforms. Additional duties include monitoring computing system and network performance, and ensuring system reliability and security.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Process Control System support or related computing and networking technologies.
- Strong interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills and able to promote ideas.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to be able to plan system upgrades and coordinate complex work activities.
- Able to support systems 24×7.
- Working knowledge of Honeywell TDC3000 and/or Experion Systems.
- Established skills and experience with managing Windows Active Directory and ablility to support and troubleshoot Windows related problems.
- Established skills with installing and managing a virtual environment.
- Installation and support for process control applications such as data historian and alarm management.
- Computer and network systems security including GPO, WSUS and ACL management.
- Experience with Cisco network design, installation and maintenance.
- Working knowledge of industry communication protocols including Modbus and OPC.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Oil & Energy
- Address Baton Rouge, LA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors