What does BPM stand for? Innovation, opportunity, community, diversity, inclusivity, flexibility and so much more.
B-P-M stands for “Because People Matter,” because at our core, our people drive everything we do and how we do it.
We are a forward-thinking, full-service accounting firm providing modern solutions to businesses across the globe. We focus on comprehensive assurance, tax, and consulting services for our clients, and we provide our people and our community with the resources to lead meaningful and purposeful lives.
While we are one of the largest California-based accounting firms, our flexible work locations and schedules mean we have professionals across the continent. Our teams and our clients drive us to provide quality services and ignite unique insights and ideas that contribute to our continued success. Our clients come from different backgrounds and industries, which keep our people intellectually challenged every day.
Our initiatives and ideals lead to our continued recognition as one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Bay Area and beyond. We are dedicated to providing meaningful careers for all of our employees along with fostering an environment that allows an integrated lifestyle. Our flexible culture allows our professionals to live a balanced lifestyle between their work responsibilities and personal commitments.
The Security Architect role is responsible for advising clients on complex security architecture, analyzing the research and feedback on situational compliance with security frameworks or best practice. This role focuses on interpreting the technical requirements and controls of relevant governing bodies (NIST, FedRAMP, ISO, SSAE, HITRUST, CSA, etc.) as they relate to real-world client systems, networks, databases, applications, clouds, etc.
- A unique people-centered culture that attracts the brightest and most forward-thinking accounting professionals.
- The resources, expertise, and global capability of a Big Four accounting firm together with the responsiveness and accessibility of a local firm.
- A regional presence in the Bay Area, while still serving our clients nationally and internationally.
- Recognition as one of the Bay Area’s “Best Place to Work” and “No. 1 Best Large Accounting Firm to Work For” by Accounting Today.
You Have (Requirements):
- Prior experience in IT Security
- Hold any of the relevant certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, ISA, CIS, etc.)
- Excellent technical writing skills
- The ability to work well in a team and collaborate
You Will (Responsibilities):
- Research, review, and provide feedback on client artifacts or documents in relation to the applicable security framework.
- Interface with internal management, employees, and other consultants to perform the required technical review and day-to-day engagements.
- Perform technical writing of policies, procedures, and other documentation.
- Create and present presentations for client meetings when required.
- Support the Compliance and Security Operations Teams operations in client meetings, research, and tasks designated through the project management cycle.
- Mentor/Advise clients and internal analysts on technical solutions (systems, networks, databases, applications, clouds, etc.)
- Perform technical tasks to support mentoring, advisory and internal learning capabilities.
- Assist in the performance of application pen tests, pen tests, vulnerability scans, pci scans, risk assessments, reviews, and attestations.
- Engage in and host client meetings to review deliverables, discuss requests and expectations, and provide support.
- Perform project management and coordination tasks to facilitate overall project delivery.
- Exhibit excellent leadership skills.
- Supervise 1 to 3 other analyst’s tasks.
- Be a subject matter expert on 2 or more technical topics (systems, networks, databases, applications, clouds, SIEM, End Point protection, etc.).
Wondering if you should apply?
BPM is powered by knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed to developing a culture of inclusion. We recognize, develop, and empower talent and encourage diversity of thought. Your point of view, skillset and experience will only make us stronger, so if you’re eager to share new ideas and try new things, we want to hear from you.
BPM provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Please note – this posting is for prospective candidates only. Unsolicited third party resume submissions will be considered property of BPM and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Address Fairfield CA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5