Paychex’s Enterprise Security team is hiring a Cloud Security Engineer as we look to strategically expand our operations into the public cloud. If you are passionate about cyber security, cloud adoption, and are ready for a new challenge in a fast-paced, collaborative technology organization, apply today!
What you can expect to do in this role?
- Develop, implement, monitor, and maintain the organization’s security solutions within multiple public cloud offerings.
- Define strategic direction, secure design standards, and overall cloud security governance.
- Lead, plan, and execute projects of all sizes to improve the cloud security posture of the organization.
- Seek innovative ideas to tackle complex problems with a focus on enterprise-wide supportability and scalability.
- Lead and collaborate on cross-functional initiatives to further reduce risk and secure the organization.
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced cloud professional passionate about information security.
- A team player who brings innovative security knowledge, communication skills, and likes to have fun.
- A self-starter with a passion for life-long learning motivated to achieve results through collaboration.
- Strong understanding of information security risks, threats, and controls.
- Experience with both migrations from on-prem to the cloud and cloud-native adoption.
- Knowledge of cloud security solution implementations including Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) and Cloud Workload Protection Platforms (CWPP).
The Security Engineering team is responsible for the full lifecycle management of our cloud security solutions, firewalls, secure web gateways, and other key network security solutions intended to protect our employees and clients. We work closely with our partners in Enterprise Architecture, Network Services, and Platform Engineering to design and deliver security solutions that improve the overall security posture of the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Software Development, or another related technical discipline. – Preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Information Security, Cyber Security, or Cloud Technologies
- Experience in Object oriented programming/scripting languages- Preferred
- Cybersecurity certifications (Security +, (ISC)2 Associate, CISSP, GSEC, CEH, etc.) – Preferred
- Public Cloud Certifications-Azure, AWS- Preferred
Paychex is dedicated to fostering a culture of intentional Inclusion and Diversity (I&D). Our valued employees and commitment to I&D is the essence of our internal and external success. Inclusivity is a key value of our corporate culture and is exemplified through our reputation as a top employer for employee development, diversity, and ethics, as well as a focus on fairness in recruitment, selection, and decision making.
Click here for more information on our corporate social responsibility.
Job ID : INF-2200111
- Address Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5