Essential Job Functions
- Point of contact and subject matter expert for cloud cybersecurity, risk, and compliance matters in cloud delivery and operations teams
- Define and implement security policies, procedures, and standards in line with the service offerings definition, leveraging wider DXC resources where relevant and defining cloud specific policies as appropriate
- Define controls required for compliance, measure compliance level, define remediations and drive their implementation; maintain compliance documentation
- Ensure audit readiness and drive audits preparation and execution
- Execute security operations tasks, such as access approvals and reviews, security incident response and triage, incident recovery, and remediation activities
- Ensure proper execution of security features provided as part of the services, such as Endpoint Protection and anti-malware, Intrusion detection, Logs analysis, Network Security controls, and patching solutions
- Own Security Incident Management and major security incidents for assigned systems; involve other security teams as needed
- Operate and Maintain security infrastructure, such as identity and access management systems, network access control systems, logging and monitoring systems
- Drive automation in the security area, including developing automation code/scripts
- Contribute to design and validate architecture of tooling and automation solutions from a security perspective, and facilitate well architected reviews with cloud providers (Microsoft, AWS, Google)
- Drive best practices within teams with respect to security standards and guidelines
- Interface with customers and own all security matters for customers, such as answering customer security requests and driving security reviews with customers
- Define security continuous improvement plan and drive its execution
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Trained, certified, and or experienced in one or more cloud platforms (two or more preferred):
- Preferably Microsoft Azure
- including automation and security features such as Security Center, Defender, Resource Manager, Key Vault, Azure Active Directory, Monitor, Network Security Groups, Azure Firewall, etc.
- Preferably Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- including automation and security features such as Security Hub, GuardDuty, Secrets Manager, SSM, CloudFormation, Security Groups/NACLs, CloudWatch/CloudTrail, Well-Architected Framework, etc.
- Google Cloud Platform
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Preferably Microsoft Azure
- Experience with security technologies such as firewalls, monitoring systems, access control systems, anti-malware/endpoint security systems
- Knowledge of identity systems, technologies, and concepts such as Windows/Azure Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, OIDC, SAML, SCIM, Okta, Google Identity, Ping Identity, OneLogin, etc.
- Experience with IT systems including Microsoft Windows, Linux operating systems, networking concepts (routing, DNS)
- Experience with Hashicorp Vault
- Fluent English
- Ability to learn and adapt to new frameworks/technologies and quickly integrate with them for automation of service delivery
- DevOps & Agile methodology experience, working with small agile teams with strong ownership and drive
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology-related field (or equivalent combination of education and experience)
Additional preference will be given to candidates with
- Knowledge and experience in security and compliance frameworks and regulations, such as CSA, CIS, ISO, NIST, HIPAA/HITRUST, SOC, PCI DSS, and FedRAMP
- One or more industry security certifications, such as CISSP, CEH, CCSP, CISM/CISA, CRISC, Security+, GSEC, AWS Certified Security, Azure Security, etc.
If you are an applicant from the United States, Guam, or Puerto Rico
DXC Technology is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information. DXC’s commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers receive equal consideration for employment. View postings below.
We participate in E-Verify. In addition to the posters already identified, DXC provides access to prospective employees for the Federal Minimum Wage Poster, Federal Polygraph Protection Act Poster as well as any state or locality specific applicant posters. To access the postings in the link below, select your state to view all applicable federal, state and locality postings. Postings are available in English, and in Spanish, where required. View postings below.
If you are an individual with a disability, a disabled veteran, or a wounded warrior and you are unable or limited in your ability to access or use this site as a result of your disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us via email.
Please note: DXC will respond only to requests for accommodations due to a disability.
Job ID : 51381743
- Address New Orleans, LA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5