Secures enterprise information by determining security requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security systems; preparing security standards, policies, and procedures; mentoring team members.
• Leads an information security architecture team to develop and maintain effective and efficient security solutions within a heterogeneous technology environment.
• Maintains enterprise-wide security architecture and recommends specific controls to support financial services operations, application development, data center operations, and Cloud solutions.
• Evaluates and recommends physical and virtual security solutions to bolster mobile, desktop, server, database, and network implementations
• Proposes and reviews existing design solutions to limit access to assets and associated facilities to authorized users, processes, or devices, and to authorized activities and transactions.
• Determines requirements for identities and credentials for authorized devices and users through single and multi-factor authentication.
• Validates controls used to manage and protect physical access to assets.
• Ensures remote access is managed with appropriate security designs and controls.
• Incorporates principles of least privilege and separation of duties into access permissions and security designs.
• Assures network integrity by incorporating and maintain network segmentation into security designs
• Supervises the design and implementation of data security solutions to ensure company-owned and controlled data are managed consistent with the organization’s risk strategy.
• Oversees the use of encryption technology to protect data-at-rest and data-in-transit, and implements data loss prevention technology and procedures to prevent data leaks.
• Ensures the adequate protection and maintenance of encryption keys.
• Maintains system assurance and availability by ensuring adequate capacity is maintained in security designs.
• Recommends integrity checking mechanisms to verify software, firmware, and information integrity.
• Verifies security controls and standards exist to create and maintain a production environment that is separate from the development and testing environment.
• Develops procedures to formally manage assets at the end of life through removal, transfer, and disposition.
• Maintains and uses security policies, processes, and procedures to manage the protection of information systems and assets.
• Oversees the creation and maintenance of baseline configurations, change control standards, and the application of a continuous improvement processes within a System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Develops processes and procedures to maintain and test back-ups periodically and ensure data are destroyed according to policy.
• Evaluates and shares the effectiveness of engineering solutions and technologies with appropriate parties.
• Ensures human resources practices account for cyber security requirements through the employment or contract life-cycle.
• Supervises design and implementation of technical security solutions to ensure the security and resilience of systems and assets is consistent with related policies, procedures, and agreements.
• Applies the principle of least privilege to control access to systems and assets.
• Protects communication networks using industry standards and best practices.
• Certifies maintenance and repairs of information system components is performed consistent with policies and procedures.
• Integrates approved and controlled tools into security designs to ensure maintenance and repair of assets is performed and logged in a timely manner.
• Prevents unauthorized remote maintenance with controls that require approval, logging, and secure connections.
• Performs other duties as required..
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Security, Cyber security, or related.
• Must have working knowledge of plan of action and milestones for network, information system, and data security architectures.
• Must be able to obtain final approval of baseline configurations for all company information systems.
• Must be able to secure final approval of security controls and certification and accreditation of systems and applications ready to transition into the production environment.
• Responsible for final interpretations of security standards, risk assessments, and Cloud service deployments.
• Must have working knowledge of installation and use of all network monitoring tools.
• Periodic access control reviews of perimeter security devices.
• Must be able to research and perform log analysis reviews to support security architectural studies and evaluations.
• Eight (5) years computer and security engineering experience.
• Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of firewall management, secure routing configurations, encryption, VLAN deployment, IPS/IDS integration, VPN, and Microsoft Windows security.
• Must have knowledge of HIPAA, ISO 27001, and PCI-DSS.
• Experience as a security engineer within a Cisco and Microsoft environment is highly desired.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with teams and external stakeholders are essential.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
• CISSP or CISM preferred.
• CISSP-ISSAP, HCISSP, CISSP-ISSEP, or CCSP certifications highly desired.
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Molina Healthcare is a nationwide fortune 500 organization with a mission to provide quality healthcare to people receiving government assistance. If you are seeking a meaningful opportunity in a team-oriented environment, come be a part of a highly engaged workforce dedicated to our mission. Bring your passion and talents and together we can make a difference in the lives of others. Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.
Job Type: Full Time
Posting Date: 02/25/2022
- Address USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10