At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do makes an affordable home a reality and a difference in the lives of Americans. Every day offers compelling opportunities to modernize the nation’s housing finance system while being part of an inclusive team using new, emerging technologies. Here, you will help lead our industry forward, enhance your technical expertise, and make your career.
Job Description: As a valued leader on our team, you will oversee processes for designing and implementing components of technological structures, creating solutions with a process-driven view, and maintaining and/or updating existing structures.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Cloud Security – Architecture – Senior Manager role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:* Serve as lead to define and maintain the architectural frameworks/patterns, processes, standards and guidelines related to systems, business or data architecture.
- Define core and support technology, data entities, business functions and/or subject areas that transcend organizational and functional boundaries.
- Provide technical and architectural subject matter expertise to the various development teams including communicating architectural decisions and mentoring other technical staff around the various development technologies and decisions.
- Develops and implements on-prem and cloud-based strategic technology plan and oversees the day to day operations of a team of InfoSec Architects who support Fannie Mae’s technology stack both on-premise and the Cloud based environment
- Responsible for the functionality, quality, value and timely delivery of products and services within our AWS, Network Protection, Big Data and Endpoint Protection Portfolio that supports the desired InfoSec Cloud capabilities for all lines of business
- Design, plan and implement test strategies to support the core infrastructure in the contingency environment for all critical business applications to ensure business continuity in the event of a major business interruption or disaster.
- Plan or lead projects designed to develop and test new methodologies and systems for recovery of the critical core business processes and the enterprise infrastructure. Create policies and procedures for data center work.
- Work with internal and external auditors to verify controls and address gaps accordingly.
- Plan, manage, document, and evaluate the performance of subordinate staff. Make provision for their technical and professional growth through assignments, mentoring, and technical training opportunities.
Qualifications: THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
Minimum Required Experiences* 6 years
Desired Experiences* Bachelor degree or equivalent
Skills/Tools* Proven expertise in building defense in depth application and infrastructure security architectures that include security controls across multiple technology stacks. Ability to champion both conventional and non-conventional methods to protecting an enterprise at scale
- Demonstrated ability to architect, implement, and document appropriate security solutions for cloud and on-prem implementations
- Proven expertise in mitigating and understanding threat vectors including actor behavior, DDoS, Phishing, Malicious Payload, Cloud, Mobile Devices, etc. Understands the cyber threat landscape
- Demonstrates a willingness to collaborate with various teams and has a proven ability to gain consensus even under the most challenging circumstances
- Experience managing direct reports, especially of similar skill level and experience
- Expert in various patterns of enterprise architecture and best practices, to include data masking, encryption, logging, etc.
Additional Information: The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at Fanniemae.com/careers.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address Reston, VA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors