As a CLOUD SECURITY ARCHITECT, you will collaborate closely with other cloud architects, engineers, and our IT Security team to craft and improve the security of PPG’s AWS and Azure cloud environments. A qualified candidate must possess a passion for securing these cloud environments, have a base knowledge of cloud security risks, willingness to stay on the leading edge of cloud security, and a willingness to share and evangelize their knowledge throughout the organization.
• Evaluate and develop security frameworks that enable us to introduce AWS and Azure technologies in a secure manner.
• Continuously improve cloud security standards, build supporting documentation, and design reference architectures for technical and non-technical audiences.
• Adopt a DevSecOps culture and improve the security of our DevSecOps tools and practices
• Drive cloud security strategy and roadmap
• Learn continuously to maintain and broaden cloud security architecture expertise
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Security, or equivalent professional experience
• 6+ years as an Enterprise Security Architect or Systems Engineer
• 4+ years of experience in AWS or Azure cloud environments and in solution architecture focused on applications or infrastructure
• Understanding of DevSecOps tools including Application Security Testing, container security, and Infrastructure as Code
• Understanding of and experience aligning with common enterprise security frameworks and standards
• Experience utilizing governance through Azure Policy, AWS Guardrails, or posture management tools preferred.
Here at PPG we make it happen, and we seek candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our values, with the commitment and drive to strive today to do better than yesterday – everyday.
PPG: WE PROTECT AND BEAUTIFY THE WORLD™
Through leadership in innovation, sustainability and color, PPG helps customers in industrial, transportation, consumer products, and construction markets and aftermarkets to enhance more surfaces in more ways than does any other company. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow @ PPG on Twitter.
The PPG Way
Every single day at PPG:
We partner with customers to create mutual value.
We are insightful, dedicated and proactive. We have intimate knowledge of the market and our customers. We focus on practical solutions that make a difference.
We are “One PPG” to the world.
We are better and stronger together. We leverage our scale to reach new markets and introduce innovative technologies as we differentiate and disrupt our markets.
We trust our people every day, in every way.
We enable and empower our people to make the right decisions. We are inclusive, transparent and respectful. Our feedback is clear and actionable.
We make it happen.
We have a passion for winning. We achieve. We deliver with discipline and integrity. We bring our best energy to our work. We decide and act intelligently and quickly.
We run it like we own it.
We respect one another by being responsible and accountable. We always act in the best interest of our company, customers, shareholders and our communities.
We do better today than yesterday – everyday.
We continuously learn. We develop our people to grow our businesses.
PPG Way: (Click here to learn more about the PPG Way)
PPG vision: http://corporate.ppg.com/Our-Company/PPG-Vision.aspx
We are One PPG: http://one.ppg.com/
PPG provides equal opportunity to all candidates and employees. We offer an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression. If you need assistance to complete your application due to a disability, please email email@example.com.
PPG values your feedback on our recruiting process. We encourage you to visit Glassdoor.com and provide feedback on the process, so that we can do better today than yesterday.
- Address Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10