Information Security Analyst
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
About Information Security at UPS Technology:
Our top-notch Information Security team quickly finds and responds to real time threats. These critical-thinkers have a hunger to keep ahead of new exploits and security trends. As a part of UPS InfoSec, you’ll continue to uphold our reputation for integrity in this growing and ever-changing field.
About this role:
The Information Security Analyst utilizes established processes and tools to focus on cloud services, analyses, and remediation. This position participates in the implementation and integration of cloud infrastructure security services. He/She supports the processes for technical and physical risk management to protect UPS’s information assets both on-premise and in the cloud.
Details of Position:
The Information Security Analyst monitors Information Security industry standards to recommend improvements to management. He/She will work to elevate and support the enablement of security tools within various cloud providers. The goal is provide InfoSec and IT with tools around SIEM, Endpoint protection, Email Security, Vulnerability Management & DLP. Utilizes specialized tools to troubleshoot cloud infrastructure issues and performance.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with multi cloud platforms required
- 2+ years of hands-on experience implementing and managing cloud security tools required
- The candidate must have strong technical knowledge of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Strong interpersonal skills & communications skills
- Cloud and Virtual Infrastructure management and administration experience across multiple cloud providers and platforms
- Understanding of how to secure cloud platforms and environments to meet Information Security requirements
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying security tools in cloud
Information Security Analyst performs a broad range of complex technical and professional work functions to identify, investigate, analyze and remediate information security solutions. He/She assists in the supporting of various InfoSec security technical business solutions.
- Develop, configure, implement cloud security tools
- Resolve and provide daily support for Security solutions in multi cloud environment
- Monitor and analyze the capabilities and performance of systems
- Maintain system security strategies, policies, and procedures
- Implement and support multi cloud solutions
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure Security Engineering/Analysis (Iaas, Paas, Saas), Cloud Technology Security, Information Security Research, Azure and Cloud Network Security Engineering/Analysis
- Familiarity with Big Picture Thinking and Investigative/Detective
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or the equivalent in education and work experience
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
- Address Mahwah, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors