Prudential’s Global Technology team is the spark that ignites the power of Prudential for our customers and employees worldwide. Our organization plays a critical and highly visible role in delivering customer-driven solutions across every area of the company. The Global Technology team is made up of diverse, agile-thinking, and highly-skilled professionals; we use our combined capabilities to enable the organization with innovation, speed, agility, scalability and efficiency.
The Global Technology team takes great pride in our culture where digital transformation is built into our DNA. When you join the Global Technology organization at Prudential, you’ll unlock a challenging and impactful career – all while growing your skills and advancing your profession at one of the world’s leading financial services institutions.
The candidate will become a key contributor on the ISO team. As part of the ISO Cloud Security Team, the Senior Specialist will be expected to administer Identity and Access Management for Prudential’s AWS and cloud environments. As such, the incumbent will translate industry, Prudential, and ISO security standards into AWS-specific security requirements working with ISO Cloud Security team members.
The responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to:
- Establishing and maintaining access role management based on the principles of least privilege and separation of duties
- Supporting recertification of entitlements across all AWS and Cloud services
- Overseeing implementation of security guardrails in AWS services, with a particular emphasis on role-based access controls (RBAC/IAM) and data protection (KMS).
- Monitoring our AWS environment and redress noncompliance as identified
- Identifying industry, regulatory, and other changes that affect Cloud information security requirements
- Three to five years implementing Cloud/AWS design and development, security of access end points, data and infrastructure in cloud with strong EC2, IAM, KMS, HSM, S3, Cloud Watch and Cloud Trail knowledge.
- Strong understanding of security, Role Based Access Controls (RBAC), and associated policies.
- Experience in virtualization and working in hybrid cloud models
- Experience in Agile, Atlassian Suite (Jira, BitBucket, Confluence), and other cloud centric SDLC models
- Familiarity with JSON, YAML, Python, and Git Bash
- Strong problem solving and communication skills desired.
- AWS, CCSP or related certifications are a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information/Cyber Security or related technology field or equivalent experience.
Prudential Financial, Inc. of the United States is not affiliated with Prudential plc. which is headquartered in the United Kingdom.
Prudential is a multinational financial services leader with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe, and Latin America. Leveraging its heritage of life insurance and asset management expertise, Prudential is focused on helping individual and institutional customers grow and protect their wealth. The company’s well-known Rock symbol is an icon of strength, stability, expertise and innovation that has stood the test of time. Prudential’s businesses offer a variety of products and services, including life insurance, annuities, retirement-related services, mutual funds, asset management, and real estate services.
We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the quality and skills of our diverse associates. We are proud to be a place where talented people who want to make a difference can grow as professionals, leaders, and as individuals. Visit www.prudential.com to learn more about our values, our history and our brand.
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, domestic partner status , medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, NJ and its affiliates.
Note that this posting is intended for individual applicants. Search firms or agencies should email Staffing at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about doing business with Prudential.
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES:
If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, which may include an assessment, please call (800) 433-8960, prompt 4 or email email@example.com.
Please note that the above number and email are solely for individuals with disabilities requesting an accommodation. If you are experiencing a technical issue with your application or an assessment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
- Address Newark, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors