At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives. We’re a purpose-driven company, and our beliefs are the foundation of how we conduct business every day. We’re guided by our core values of Inclusion, Innovation, Collaboration, and Wellness. Collectively, these values inspire us to work together as One Team with our customers at the center of everything we do, and to take care of ourselves, each other, and the communities in which we live and work. We challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. Join us as we enable the hopes, dreams, and ambitions of millions of people around the world.
PayPal is committed to democratizing financial services for the global citizens. We are looking for a passionate, innovative, and self-driven Cloud & Platform Security Architect, who will define the security strategy and drive innovations on our global multi-cloud infrastructure that is responsible for hosting and enabling all of PayPal’s products and services. You will be challenged with complex problems, responsibilities to partner and collaborate across multi-functional teams, research wholistic solutions, and lead technical designs.
If you enjoy thinking out of the box, working with a world class security organization, and building your ideas into solutions and products, then come and join PayPal’s Enterprise Cyber Security team by applying for this role. Bring your security expertise and a cloud-first mindset to a challenging and dynamic environment.
Be a technical thought leader as part of PayPal’s Enterprise Cyber Security team. Bring your experience, ideas and innovative mindset to a challenging and dynamic environment. Define our access strategy and develop an access architecture that implements explicit trust principles.
- Research and design platform and infrastructure solutions that span and scale across our global hybrid-cloud architecture.
- Drive innovation and adoption of new technologies that modernize and highly automate our pipelines and cloud capabilities.
- Develop strategy to implement an architecture that is durable, scalable, performant, agile and highly portable.
Communication and Influence
- Guide and collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement new solutions that scale with our business.
- Analyze requirements against threat models, and use risk-based approach to prioritize solutions implementation.
- Define and communicate an execution roadmap that drives maturity of security capabilities.
Impact on the Business
- Socialize, advocate for and drive adoption of new ideas.
- Accountable for security and technical leadership in cross-functional programs and initiatives.
- Responsible for defining metrics to measure success and performance.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in technical lead infrastructure or platform role at a large, global company in dynamic and fast-changing markets.
- Deep subject matter expertise in public cloud technologies, such as GCP, AWS or Azure, large scale infrastructure designs, and distributed architecture.
For more than 20 years, PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 400 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying, or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- Address California, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20