At H&P, our people are our strength.
Cloud Network Engineer who is comfortable working in a challenging and diverse environment to take ownership of our cloud network infrastructure. You will also provide escalation level support to managed services team members and internal team members via phone, email, chat or in person. Candidates should be highly motivated, self-motivated and have excellent analytical, organizational and communication skills. They must be a strong team player able to lead, train and collaborate with others. Professional level certifications in Azure, Google Cloud Platform, OCI is preferred.
Job duties include, but are not limited to the following:
• Design, plan, implement and maintain private, public and hybrid cloud network solutions / connectivity
• Ensure all aspects of the entire enterprise cloud networks are architecturally sound and highly available
• Research existing and emerging technologies that align with business requirements and provide effective solutions based upon extensive professional experience, industry best practices, knowledge of industry technologies through formal training and/or self-study
• Evaluate the current cloud network architecture and develop action plans to make necessary improvements
• Develop and maintain accurate cloud network support documentation in a knowledge repository
• Perform network performance monitoring, trending and capacity planning for the enterprise cloud networks
• Analyze, diagnose, and resolve network issues within both private and public cloud network•
• Provide Tier 3 and Tier 4 technical support for H&P’s network infrastructure
• Collaborate with 3rd party vendors to ensure the network stays operational
• Other duties as assigned
• Skilled in hybrid networking environments – connecting on-prem to cloud networks (Azure, OCI, Google Cloud Platform)
• working knowledge of networking switching and routing technology
• working knowledge of firewall technology and network security
• working knowledge of LAN/Wan Infrastructure Protocols
• working knowledge of Cisco routers/switches/wireless/voice
• Good troubleshooting and interpersonal skills.
Thank you for your interest in joining our team!
- Address Denver-CO-USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5