Weekly Hours: 40
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish! The Apple Information Security (AIS) team is responsible for developing services to lead and mitigate security risks faced by Apple. We are seeking an engineering manager equally at ease with people management as with writing cloud tools, services, and frameworks. You will lead a world-class team of engineers and partner with other engineering teams in the organization.
- Experience designing, implementing, and operating highly reliable and scalable solutions in the public cloud
- Developing reusable solutions for teams in an org
- At least 1 year of experience managing and growing high-performing teams
- Exemplary collaboration, communication, relationship-building skills
- Proficiency with programming languages such as Go, Python,..
- Proficiency with AWS, GCP, Azure
- Deep experience managing Kubernetes at scale
- Helm charts, Terraform templates, Pulumi a plus
- Relational and non-relational databases, Internet protocols, caching systems, queuing systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams about various engineering topics such as system architecture, detailed design, APIs, project schedules
- Knowledge of secure coding practices, compliance
- Hire, mentor, and manage the performance of a highly-skilled team of engineers
- Effectively communicate with senior leadership in the organization and across business functions
We’re providing the Information Security engineering teams with the tools, frameworks, and expertise to benefit from cloud technologies. This is a great opportunity to set strategic priorities and develop cloud solutions aligned with them. You will meet with partner teams to gather requirements, and use your knowledge of the latest cloud technologies to make the right choices for them. You will establish and report on success metrics, and provide periodic, comprehensive program reviews to senior leadership. You will prioritize the most critical needs and deliver them with measurably high quality.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field of study, or equivalent work experience
- Address Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors