- Assist in the Arkema Inc deployment projects for all regional or global changes related to Windows & Linux Server Technologies within the Cloud
- Support Cloud services (AWS, Azure etc.,) and the have strong knowledge of cloud services
- Provide consulting and technical server support for Brazilian sites and Mexican sites
- Provide global primary architectural and level 3 problem solving for technology
- Lead, coordinate, and participate in key process improvements for all Windows server environments throughout the organization.
- Participate in design assessments and review of new systems and applications.
- Coordinate with network engineering, business application, and database administration functions to ensure availability, reliability, and scalability of Windows systems to meet corporate objectives.
- Perform file system and database configuration and management.
- Support application development teams throughout project lifecycles.
- Ensure that Windows-based servers comply with established policies, standards, licensing agreements, and configuration guidelines.
- Implement strategies for integrating Windows and non-Windows operating environments.
- Recommend and execute modifications to Windows systems in order to improve efficiency, reliability, and dependability.
- Diagram, document and illustrate current and proposed Cloud configurations including logical and physical pathways to guide troubleshooting and training.
- Maintain inventory and lists of Cloud servers and versions in support of Security patching and asset control.
- Conduct operations in support of global cyber security initiatives within the iSafe program and other cloud and network improvements and security initiatives as directed.
- Performs Cloud administration, configuration and formal ongoing cloud and server support.
- Repair, troubleshooting and maintenance of legacy and NEO back-office equipment and NEO servers environment as required.
- Maintenance, management, troubleshooting and configuration of Cloud Applications as needed.
- Continuous monitoring and updating of software/firmware security and standard version releases as required to ensure safe and secure servers as per best practices and vendor recommendations
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a focus in IT or technical domain preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related IT Cloud experience.
- Knowledge of routing protocols, Windows Firewall, VLA, VRF, firewall filtering, ports, security is preferred.
- Experience leading IT projects and teams to successful completion and applying appropriate project management skills/methodology.
King of Prussia, PA, USA
Total Years Experience