Where applicable, confirmation that you meet customer requirements for facility access which may include proof of vaccination and/or attestation and testing, unless an accommodation has been approved.
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Be the strategic innovator behind the team tasked with protecting and defending the cloud networks of the most coveted intelligence target in the world. Use your expertise in Azure to shape the security infrastructure, processes, and execution of our customer’s cyber incident response program. You will work within a group of matrixed subject matter experts to identify new solutions, nurture relationships, onboard data, build new internal business lines, and shape policy related to various commercial and private cloud networks. This Herndon/McLean-based position will be Monday – Friday with Core Hours. At ManTech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The Cloud Cyber Security Subject Matter Expert (SME) will support contract drives strategic decisions for providing cyber incident monitoring, response, and hunting in cloud environments. The selected candidate shall have demonstrated experience with cloud infrastructure and cloud security solutions.
- Responsible for providing tactical and strategic expertise related to cloud security
- Identify necessary data sources for security monitoring
- Recommend various security monitoring and response solutions for Azure tenants
- Collaborate with system owners to onboard data and security solutions
- Provide input into Service Level Agreements, MOU’s, and Rules of Engagements for new customers
- Consult incident response personnel during potential cyber incidents
- Assist in detection engineering for anomalous behavior notifications within multiple Azure tenants
- Recommend “best practice” solutions to security-unique challenges
- The ideal candidate will have expert level experience in one or more of the following technologies, and have experience consulting customers in building secure Azure tenants:
• Microsoft Sentinel
• MS Azure
• MS Log Analyzer
• MS Defender for Endpoint
• Requires an active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance
• Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and minimum 10+ years of related experience.
• Demonstrated experience with cloud security tools and infrastructure
• Expert presentation and communication skills as you will be responsible for interfacing with both cloud engineers, vendors, as well as CIRT incident responders and leadership
• Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible experience in Cyber Security, InfoSec, Security Engineering, and/or Network Engineering with a focus cloud environment.
Familiarity with the following classes of technologies:
• Mitre ATT&CK
• Virtual Workstations/Desktops/Servers
• Web Application Firewalls
• Web/Email gateway security technologies
DoD 8570 IAT Level III or CSSP-SPM
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech’s Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer – minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech’s utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.
Job Id : R27183
- Address McLean, VA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20