The Information Technology (IT) team plays a key role in providing business enablement throughout ResMed. We are focused on application, infrastructure, and user productivity solutions, with innovation, efficiency and security. Our goal is providing customer oriented agile delivery, effective business partnership and state-of-the-art technology solutions.
The Cloud Access Management Engineer will participate and support the activities across Directory Services, Cloud Security, Identity Governance & Administration (IGA), Access Management – as well as having exposure to our whole Cyber Security practice.
This role will be part of a new identity and access management team with focus on implementation of Identity and Access Management (IAM) projects and initiatives.
The position might require international travel.
This role will be a global role in Sydney/Australia, Halifax/Canada or San Diego/United States, and is part of the IT Security group, which is globally deployed.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Working with the IAM program team on identifying and planning IAM projects
- Work closely with members of the Information Security team on preparing, documenting, and implementing security controls for Microsoft Office 365 and Azure environments.
- Designing, developing, implementing and IAM systems
- Directory Services and Access Management
- Identity Lifecycle Management
- Advise team on access management solutions (e.g. Okta) adoption.
- Participate and advise team on security best practices for Active Directory and Azure Active Directory adoption and utilization.
- Participate in ongoing Office 365 security compliance, monitoring, and strategy discussions.
- Work closely with the InfoSec team on identifying and implementing all security requirements
- Help business by integrating Tier 1 applications with IGA system and implementing Access Review, Access Request workflows.
- Ensure all compliance obligations are met and considered as part of the IAM solution delivery
- Work with and manage IAM Operation activities with the help IAM Managed Services team.
Position Specific Skills and Challenges
- Demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity, required by the sensitive nature of the role.
- Demonstrate initiative and persistence in achieving goals.
- Manage conflicting priorities and unexpected situations with minimal supervision.
- Communicate with geographically dispersed and culturally diverse audiences.
- Participate as an engaged and value-adding member of the Global IT staff, and the IT Security Team
- Respond to challenges and incidents with the appropriate level of urgency
- Competent to globally manage across multiple cultures and time zones.
- Collaborate effectively with key stakeholders within and outside the organization
- Actively listen and develop robust solutions for new challenges and developments through their lifecycle.
Qualifications and Experience
- Strong understanding of Active Directories, Okta Universal Directory, Office 365 and Azure Active Directory
- Good understanding of Azure security services (e.g., Azure AIP, Security and Compliance, Conditional Access, etc.)
- A good understanding of SAML, OAuth, OpenID connect, SCIM and LDA
- Working experience of Cloud IAM security concepts (e.g. AWS IAM Users, Roles and Policies)
- Experience in managing complex projects and conflicting priorities
- Team player working in a collaborative environment.
- Good understanding of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
- Strong understanding of IAM platforms and components
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, systems engineering, computer science, computer engineering, information technology, management information systems or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of IT service management including change, configuration, asset, incident and problem management.
- Hands-On experience REST and SOAP Web Services.
- A good understanding Joiner, Mover and Leaver Processes, Connector & Integration development, Access Certification and Access Request framework.
- Hands on experience in programming/scripting language (Powershell/Java)
Joining us is more than saying “yes” to making the world a healthier place. It’s discovering a career that’s challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!
Job ID : JR_014919
- Address San Diego, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5