January 03, 2023
16008736 Information Systems Identity and Access Management
Day (United States of America)
8 hour shift
Hours Per Week:
This position is part of the IT Security team ensuring system-wide data and networks are secure. Understanding advanced security controls and principles regarding data storage, transmission and encryption is key to this role. The ability to communicate technical information to non-technical employees is required. Perform security evaluations and assessments to identify risk levels and solutions.
Key Position Details:
- Ability to enable application movement to modern authentication in the multi-cloud environment through use of SSO and Federation
- Develop, maintain, support and troubleshoot in house and vendor applications hosted in Private/Public Clouds
- Analyze Server side and client Side SSO logs to debug issues
- Support the enterprise SSO platform(s) to enable a secure and enhanced authentication experience for enterprise/partners and end users
- Knowledge and experience with information security, Authorization and Authentication systems, infrastructure and implementation techniques is a key component to this role
- Security System Administration
- Monitor and maintain systems used to secure data and networks. This will include monitoring events and resolve security incidents, escalating as needed.
- Respond to customer requests for device updates.
- Assist with development of testing criteria for enhancements and criteria.
- Under supervision, perform advanced testing of system or process enhancements and workflows. Complete documentation following testing and update communications.
- Partnering with senior engineers, implement new systems using knowledge of security needs and required infrastructure.
- Program development and documentation
- Assist senior engineers in providing detailed documentation of procedures and work.
- Update policies and procedures with senior engineers to incorporate current security and healthcare practices.
- Act as advocate for secure systems and processes whenever appropriate.
- Interface with customer and co-workers across IT department to ensure security procedures and policies are followed, using written and verbal forms of communication.
- Engage in prompt and clear communications with users and customers regarding basic security incidents, events and inquiries.
- May use knowledge to educate peer groups in security best practices.
- Project Management and Risk Assessments
- Participate on project teams and identify tasks, timelines and report status of activities.
- May be responsible for small project management.
- Assist senior staff in security evaluations and assessments. Identify risk levels and possible solutions including technology, policy or process change.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age with education and/or experience needed to meet required functional competencies as listed on the job description, and High school diploma or GED preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information services or related field preferred
- 2 to 5 Years experience in information security or related field required
- Experience and understanding of modern Identity & Access Management concepts and best practice preferred
- Strong hands-on experience with industry standard SSO technologies and protocols (SAML, OAuth2.0, OpenID Connect, WS-Fed, FIDO, SCIM, LDAP, Kerberos, NTLM) preferred
- Understanding of API design concepts, RESTful Services, and modern application interaction patterns preferre
Lifting weight Up to 20 lbs. occasionally, Up to 10 lbs. frequently
Job ID: R-0036794
- Address Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5