About the job
The IT Business Relationship Manager (BRM) works with key business partners across The Hain Celestial Group seeking to stimulate, surface, and shape demand for capabilities and solutions forming IT’s business-aligned roadmap. This individual ensures that the potential business value from those capabilities and assets are captured, optimized, and recognized in partnership with other IT teams. Acts as an internal business consultant by recommending strategic projects that bring business value. Also, provides technical expertise regarding project design, architecture, design, implementation, best practices and support.
The incumbent must be able to communicate technical roadmaps, strategies, capabilities, solutions and trends both inside IT and with business leaders, in a form and level that each audience can consume.
Through effective relationship management, contributes to IT direction by actively partnering with business stakeholders to determine strategic technology direction. They work to identify ways in which they can support and advance business objectives. Additionally, helps shape business demand by partnering with business and IT resources to facilitate the creation of business cases and value plans and ensuring value optimization and communication across teams. Drives successful delivery and serves as key business partner throughout the delivery phase of new technology solutions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Partner with business leaders to:
- Enable them to articulate their function’s technology needs and requirements to enable business performance.
- Measure adoption and develop future roadmap and opportunities. Helping the business to develop a prioritization of roadmap needs.
- Plan new initiatives, evaluate ideas, and determine how they fit into business capability roadmaps and overall Hain priorities.
- Partner with IT to maintain visibility over the portfolio execution. Act as an internal advisor and visionary on emerging technologies by recommending strategic projects that bring business value.
- Manage budgetary efforts necessary for securing appropriate funding for key efforts. Responsible to drive business case definition for strategic projects.
- Partner with IT Infrastructure Services, IT Security and Solution Delivery teams on architectural strategy and technical innovation plans to support the IT vision with the business teams.
- Seek innovative solutions and feed them back to the business, weighing all key factors such as business fit, total cost of ownership, technological fit, compliance, security requirements and ease of use.
- Evaluate new applications for compatibility with current systems, technical requirements, business objectives and corporate strategy.
- By actively surveying technology and process innovation, identify, develop and embed technology and strategic capabilities that drive profitable growth and/or provides competitive advantage for The Hain Celestial Group. Drive innovation within the IT organization and the business through on-going evaluations of emerging or value-added solutions.
- Leverage external sources, network and partnerships to identify best practice and offer progressive solutions that deliver incremental value or create a competitive advantage
- Participate in strategic application architecture and road mapping.
- Participate in budgeting and planning for resources, software and hardware needed for financial applications. Provide input to steering committee for application upgrade, enhancements and replacements.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Business Relationship Management. Additionally strong vendor management skillsets.
- Minimum 5 years experience in systems solution design, integration or development.
- 5+ years Commercial experience in the areas like Trade Mgmt, Pricing, Marketing, Sales, SalesOps
- 2+ years managing team performance
- Procure to Receive, CRM, etc or equivalent including 2+ full lifecycle implementations on a global scale.
- Functional and system experience in financial reporting, planning and consolidation.
- Compliance: internal and external audit, Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Well versed in systems integration, including Cloud platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT and/or Supply Chain system management or equivalent
- In-depth understanding of business transactions including order to cash cycle, purchase to pay cycle and manufacturing.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize multiple priorities and strong attention to detail.
- Computer skills including MS Office programs such as Outlook, Word, Excel PowerPoint.
- Ability to work additional hours/OT as needed
- Project management skills in technical or business area.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (verbal/writing) effectively.
- Self-motivated and strong analytical / problem solving skills.
- Ability to collaborate and build relationships at all levels of the organization and across other functional areas.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Preferred knowledge of the Consumer Product Goods Industry
- Experience supporting Trade, Deductions, Pricing, Sales Strategy, Order to Cash, Marketing, Commercial Web, SalesOps
- Address New York City Metropolitan Area
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20