About the job
Auto req ID: 235219BR
The Business Information Security Officer (BISO) – Director, PepsiCo Foods North America(PFNA) – position within the Information Security organization delivers the security program, assesses risk posture, and oversees security compliance and remediation for Frito Lay North America, PepsiCo Foods Canada, and Quaker Foods North America. This is a role requiring vision and strategy, executive presence, and a detailed understanding in how to adapt and align a global foundational security program and sector security framework that encompasses both established and emerging business capabilities. The position is multi-dimensional requiring extensive security and business integration experience with proven capability in both technical skills and business/organizational awareness to identify, solve, monitor, and report key risk management components across the organization. The position reports to the Global CISO with dot line to sector CIO and has 5 direct reports based in Plano, Texas.
- Create a vision, strategy, and processes for a comprehensive and multi-national organizational structure dedicated to ensuring security policy/standards compliance and exceptions management, security vulnerability mitigation, security awareness, and security governance over work intake, projects, and data loss prevention initiatives.
- Establish leadership relevance for global group functions and PFNA Sector by ensuring visibility and alignment to the global cyber security program/framework.
- Develop and execute a roadmap with initiatives and enhancements to complement the business model, mitigate security vulnerabilities, and grow security capabilities to remain current with the ever expanding threat landscape.
- Provide governance and facilitation of post-incident recovery activities (including remediation planning) in collaboration with stakeholders, incident management teams and other key partners.
- Create scorecards, metrics, and reporting capabilities to assess sector security postures and support the global information security teams in providing analytics and insights that drive action
Other responsibilities include:
- Represent Information Security on various Security, Controls, Risk, and Policy Councils actively and passively as required.
- Represent Information Security in external security/cyber professional sharing and best practice groups
- Optimize applicable sector, regional, and global functions team structures and processes
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in IT related topics.
- 12+ years’ with following experiences: Information Security, Multi-national experience, IT processes and methodologies (DevSecOps, Agile, ITIL, etc), program governance, project management, CPG business, and collaboration
- CISA,CISM, CRISC and CISSP are desired
- Executive Presence
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work across multiple organizations, regions, sectors, and teams
- Innate confidence and influencing ability for progressive interactions with executive leadership across sector and capability areas
- Strong org development experience to build effective and cohesive team across multiple geographies
- Experience in identifying best approach and options from multiple solutions involving ambiguity and conflicting priorities to enable security within the business
- Experience in strategic thinking to drive multi-year operating plans
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 – 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
- Consumer Goods
- Food & Beverages
- Information Technology
- Address Plano, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Academic Degree Bachelors