Adhesion is looking to add an Azure DevOps Engineer to the Adhesion Systems team in Charlotte, NC. As an Azure DevOps engineer, you will ensure that Adhesion’s infrastructure is scalable and available. You will work on data integration projects, Azure migration and provide technical support and solutions for Adhesion’s rapidly growing business. You will work on routine system performance analysis, automation of system management, network/system administration and more.
This is a full time position in Adhesion’s Charlotte, NC office.
- Work with the Systems Team to migrate Adhesion’s Infrastructure to Azure
- Support the implementation of Adhesion’s Azure based API factory
- Manage users and computers in Windows Active Directory, and Office 365
- Assist with the administration of the organization’s servers and network
- Manage end-user hardware and software. Track equipment inventory and licensing
- Provide technical support for hardware and software issues
- Document and update procedures used by the Systems Team
- Monitor systems daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Assist the Systems Manager with any assigned project tasks, i.e., researching new products, testing equipment
- Work with the various departments to ensure all Systems are meeting their needs and work to improve workflows and automate tasks to alleviate bottlenecks
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to multitask as well as being able to collaborate in a team environment
- Ability to perform Tier I support for end-users using a ticketing system
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and retain new technology skills and troubleshooting processes preferred
- Active Directory skills preferred
- Strong Powershell, Python or alternative scripting languages preferred
- Strong Microsoft SQL Server experience, DBA, SSIS, SSRS preferred
- Basic understanding of Networking protocols and practices preferred
- Ability to react to dynamic situations and work effectively in a fast-paced environment preferred
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience
- Azure Cloud Administration and Migration experience
- Azure Cloud based API experience
- Information Security background a plus
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the US to be considered. We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this position.
Who We Are & What We Offer:
AssetMark’s mission is centered around helping financial advisors make a difference in the lives of their clients. To help them do that, we aim to provide advisors with holistic support. We offer compelling technology that facilitates a better client experience, consulting services that ensure advisors’ businesses are running at their best and a comprehensive suite of investment solutions. AssetMark’s platform empowers advisors to provide the highest level of service possible to their clients.
AssetMark’s culture is driven by our mission and connected by our values; Heart, Integrity, Excellence and Respect. You will join a team that lives these values every day by doing the best and what is right in all we do and encouraging different ideas for continual success and innovation. Additionally, we offer a wide range of benefits to meet the needs of our team members and their families.
- Flex Time Off or Paid Time/Sick Time Off
- 401K – 6% Employer Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision – HDHP or PPO
- HSA – Employer contribution (HDHP only)
- Volunteer Time Off
- Career Development / Recognition
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Hybrid Work Schedule
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, AssetMark is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued.
Job ID : Req-001927
- Address Charlotte, NC, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5