Responsible for acting as a subject matter expert in most facets of cloud information security. This role will assist in building out Cloud functionality for firm use. Analyzes various situations, determining possible solutions, implementing those solutions, documenting and serving as second or third-level support. This includes performing market research, technology evaluations, lab testing, project management, implementation, and process/support documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend customer/project meetings, review system documentation (e.g., system requirements, detailed design/architecture, interface documents, etc).
- Identify security gaps and provide security recommendations to address gaps and complete risk profiles for cloud computing solutions Design and Engineer policy-based security and audit compliance systems
- Review and influence new and evolving designs, architectures, standards, and methods for securing operating systems and supporting services (including databases for example)
- Work as part of the Cloud Dev Infrastructure team to design and help implement appropriate business security measures on the new Cloud environment
- Ability to automate the provisioning and configuration of Cloud-based environments
- Ability to drive technical innovation and efficiency in infrastructure security management via automated and/or integrated security tests, metrics or systems
- Ability to effectively promote ideas and collaboration at the various levels of the organization
- Motivated, self-driven, and passionate about your work Skilled in data analysis and network security threat analysis and remediation
- Strong analytical, diagnostics, and troubleshooting skills – ability to solve complex problems at scale
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and being a self-starter
- Strong technical skills across a variety of cloud architectures (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and understanding SSP packages for FISMA systems packages for FISMA systems
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Cyber Security or related degree and five (5) years of relevant experience in assigned area or combination of education, experience and training.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies including AWS IAM, GuardDuty, S3 Buckets, Macie, AWS Config, Security Hub
- Experience with scripting in CloudFormation or python
- Experience with automation, integration, deployment and operations of security solutions
- Understanding of services and architecture required to build secure Cloud computing platforms; especially using encryption for data at rest and in transit
- Understanding of IaaS and virtualization – service orientated architecture designed around the delivery and security of Infrastructure components as a service
- Experience conducting security control assessments using NIST Cybersecurity Framework
- Experience creating technical solutions ensuring optimal security of software and system technologies
- Experience designing and implementing penetration test cases
- Experience developing, implementing and enforcing security policies both internally and externally
- Experience documenting security controls across a variety of technologies
- Experience in Internet Protocol (IP), firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection systems, Web filtering, authentication and authorization methodologies
- Experience with authentication and authorization; single-sign-on systems e.g. Kerberos, Active Directory, LDAP Experience with compliance regulation requirements – PCI, ISO, FFIEC, etc
- Experience with onboarding new cloud services including design, build, implementation and operational support
- Must be able to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience and non-technical information to a technical audience in a cross-site and cross-functional setting
- CISSP, CE, Security+, or AWS Certified Security Certification preferred
Competencies and Behaviors:
- Analysis: Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions.
- Communication: Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Exercising Judgment and Decision Making: Use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; recommend or take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
- Technical and Professional Knowledge: Demonstrate a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; remains current with developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Building Effective Relationships: Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
- Client Focus: Make internal and external clients and their needs a primary focus of actions; develop and sustain productive client relationships.
- Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm
- Address Saint Petersburg, FL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors