About the job
This position is operationally focused and monitors, maintains, and supports hardware, software applications, databases, networks, security systems, and other operational systems. This may include acquiring domain knowledge, growing technical skills, supporting the customers, resolving problems, functional/technical requirements gathering, documentation, estimation, planning and project management.
- Regularly maintains, upgrades and supports existing systems to ensure operational stability for business groups.
- Understands new and existing system requirements and installs and configures the necessary hardware and equipment infrastructure to meet these requirements.
- Monitors health of hardware and software systems to ensure that established SLAs are met.
- Increases knowledge of AutoZone systems. Keeps abreast of all innovations and changes to AutoZone systems to ensure the ability to use the appropriate tools and training to provide quality support.
- Provides training on systems to maximize operator efficiency and increase speed and accuracy of customer service.
- Provides customer support by answering business partner questions and maintaining a presence at a “help desk” or other customer point of contact.
- Performs functional/technical requirements gathering, documentation, estimation, planning and project management on small projects or portions of large projects.
- Associate’s degree preferred, or a high school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.), or equivalent formal training program with specialized training and one to two years’ experience.
- Typically requires one to two years’ experience based on consistently demonstrated capabilities.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- Novice functional and/or business knowledge.
- Technical skills may include experience with one or more of: UNIX, Linux, Windows, Cobol, Java, MS SQL, C, C++, Informix, Greenplum, Hadoop, ATG, QT4, Oracle, PostgreSQLOracle, PostgreSQL, PostgreSQL, DB2/SQL, JCL, CSP, CICS, TCP/IP, Networking, LAN administration, data analysis, computer operations, or customer service.
- Basic problem solving, relevant domain and analytical skills.
- Functional/technical requirements gathering and documentation.
- Small project management – estimating, planning, controlling, and execution.
- May require supervision in order to complete tasks.
- Address Memphis, TN, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5