About the job
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
You will demonstrate thought leadership, sales leadership, and delivery leadership in SAP Security. Our Associate Partner drives revenue to meet targets for our core SAP security domain and helps organize project approaches and teams for client delivery. You will become a role model for practitioners in the core SAP security domain.
Marketing And Sales
- Work with solutions teams to provide content to drive deals.
- Demonstrate credentials in one of the core security domains and also represent overall IBM security services capabilities.
- Work closely with the solution design teams in developing client presentations and Statement of Works (SOWs).
- Become a recognized thought leader in one of the core security domains, utilizing conferences, white papers, client presentations to build awareness of IBM credentials.
- Be accountable for driving annual signings of $6-9 M and managing revenue
- Help organize project approaches and teams for client delivery.
- Participate in project delivery, to varying degrees depending on project complexity.
- Help resolve project issues as they arise.
- Establish strong client relationships in key accounts to help progress the Security Services portfolio.
- Drive revenue to meet targets for core security domain.
- Provide practice leadership by facilitating a community of like-minded practitioners to share and exchange ideas for practice growth and improvement.
- Contribute content and advice to the offering development process.
- Help establish capability and skills models for the core security domain.
- Become a role model for practitioners in the core security domain.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 10 years of experience in security consulting in a top tier professional services firm.
- At least 10 years of experience working in projects related to SAP application security and strategy, risk and compliance broader than SAP.
- At least 5 years of experience with In-depth knowledge of SAP security, SAP GRC, business and IT segregation of duties,
- At least 5 years of experience demonstrate capabilities to integrate into the C-Suite as a trusted advisor (beyond IT).
- At least 5 years of experience working across diverse global teams to facilitate solutions.
- At least 5 years of experience working with security practitioners.
- Maintain appropriate security certification – CISO, CISSP, etc.
- Readiness to travel up to 75%.
Preferred Technical And Professional Expertise
- At least 15 years of experience in management consulting and systems integration in a top tier professional services firm.
- At least 15 years of experience working in projects related to Security Strategy Risk and Compliance.
- SAP related:
- SAP Security hardening
- SAP Access Management
- SAP Authentication
- SAP-SIEM integration
- CCM (Continuous Control Monitoring) for SAP
- In-depth experience in managing large scale Information Risk Management programs.
- Have led the transformation of security organizations across multiple towers in security.
- Masters Degree
Expect 35 – 75% Travel/Remote location once travel opens up
About Business Unit
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries. IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to
IBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work.
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM’s learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
This position is eligible for participation in an IBM sales incentive plan. Actual incentive opportunity will be based on performance and the eligible Target Incentive, as addressed in the applicable plan, all of which is subject to change.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- Computer Hardware
- Information Technology
- Address Raleigh, NC, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Academic Degree Bachelors