About the job
The WESCO Information Technology Development Program is a 24-month rotational program designed to prepare you for a technology-based role once the program ends. Aside from gaining industry knowledge and engaging with our senior leaders, you’ll have the ability to make an immediate impact in the business. Within each rotation you will work directly under the supervision of one of our IT leaders, and also be paired with a peer mentor.
Working In Our Pittsburgh, PA HQ Or Glenview, IL Corporate Office, You’ll Be Immersed With Project-based Initiatives And Operations Assignments With Possible Rotations In The Following Areas
- Digital Platform – Software Development
- Enterprise Technology (DevSecOps) – Integrations, Data Analytics, Cloud, Security
- Enterprise Applications (BA) – Corporate Applications
- Organization Process Excellence – Agile, Innovation Office
There’s plenty of opportunity for executive exposure and team building during our three annual program events:
- Program Orientation: 2-day orientation typically held in a central location for all program members
- Mid-Year Event: Held at our Pittsburgh-based HQ ; includes leadership speakers and training experiences
- Graduation Event: Held at our Pittsburgh-based HQ; includes a celebratory graduation dinner and award ceremony with WESCO executive leaders; final program presentations
- Superior technical skills as well as strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and shows a passion for achieving results
- Ability to collaborate effectively using Microsoft Teams with a geographically spread team
- High level of attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Bachelors Degree – a business related field i.e., Information Technology, Information Systems and graduated within the past 12 months is required.
- Minimum of a 3.0 Cumulative GPA.
- 0% – 25%
WESCO International, Inc., including its subsidiaries and affiliates (“WESCO”), is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. It is the policy of WESCO to not discriminate against any job applicant or employee based on age, race, religion, color, handicap, sex, physical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status or any other protected status. This policy includes but is not limited to the following: recruitment and employment, promotion, demotion, transfer, compensation, selection for training including apprenticeship, layoff, or termination.
- Address Pittsburgh, PA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5