Tulsa, OK, US
Req ID: 68021
Job Location: Tulsa, OK Tulsa OK
Areas of Interest: Information Security
Colorado Base Salary Range: Not Available
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
If you are looking for a job that combines a passion for innovation, an opportunity for growth, and a culture of teamwork, then you’ve come to the right place. We have an exciting opportunity awaiting someone like you!
The Application Architect analyzes the security of new or existing computer applications, software, or specialized utility programs and provides actionable results,
A career with BOK Financial will provide you opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for a trusted industry leader. Work with amazing, energetic team members and a company dedicated to your success, growth, and advancement.
How You’ll Spend Your Time
- You will be responsible for assisting, building, and maintaining secure SDLC practices to ensure security, compliance, and continuous improvement.
- You will automate tasks pertaining to cloud security, secure configuration, vulnerability management, penetration testing, and securing CI/CD.
- You will work closely with Development, Cloud, and Operations teams on Static Application Security Testing (SAST), Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST), and Software Component Analysis (SCA) vulnerability management.
- You will analyze and manage security events based on various data points, log sources, and network statistics.
- You will proactively identify security gaps and recommend remediation steps or solutions to cross-functional teams.
Education & Experience Requirements
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Technology/Science along with 5 to 7 years of software development experience and 3 to 5 years of information security experience.
- Experience with DevOps, and familiarity with Application security, security standards and compliance frameworks.
- Experience using Aws, Azure, Code Deployment and CI/CD tools, CSPM, Container Security, SDLC Static and Dynamic testing.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and work in a fast paced, growing and rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent at conducting vulnerability scans and recognizing vulnerabilities in security systems.
- Designing countermeasures to identify security risks.
- Excels at developing and applying security system access controls.
- Experienced in Integrating black-box security testing tools into the quality assurance process of software releases.
- Proficient in using Public-Key Infrastructure (PKI) encryption and digital signature capabilities in applications (e.g., S/MIME email, SSL traffic).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical ideas in a non-technical way to all levels of employees.
- Self-motivated and the ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
- Adheres to company standards and methodology, confidentiality, and security requirements and consistently demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
If you are interested in a career with BOK Financial text “BOKF” to 25000 to engage with Olivia our virtual recruiting assistant.
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Address Tulsa, OK, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10