Date: Mar 22, 2022
Primary Location: Radnor, PA, US
Company: Lincoln Financial
Alternate Locations: Work from Home
Work Arrangement: Work from Home
Relocation assistance:: is not available for this opportunity.
Pay Range: $63,100 – $137,900
Bonus Potential: 5%
Requisition #: 68431
The Role at a Glance
We’re excited to add two new Application Security Engineer positions to our Application Security team!
This person will be responsible for working with application development and infrastructure teams to ensure applications are designed, coded, and implemented in a secure manner that meets the requirements of LFG Security policies and standards. The analyst will drive the improvement of policies, standards, and other supporting documentation. This is a hands-on technical position that you will find yourself collaborating with multiple groups across the organization. Strong communication skills are needed to explain complex security to a wide variety of technical levels. Experience as a developer is helpful, but not required.
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for the security of LFG applications and services
- Perform complex security assessments of web and mobile applications
- Perform infrastructure and application design reviews
- Perform static and dynamic analysis tasks
- Review and ensure the implementation of adequate application authentication, authorization, and access control and encryption practices
- Manually assess applications for vulnerabilities created by incorrect business logic implementations and other potential vulnerabilities that are not typically identified with the use of automated tools
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement application security related software in an automated continuous integration/deployment environment.
- Identify, communicate, and drive the resolution of vulnerabilities
- Serve as a subject matter expert for application development and infrastructure teams
- Communicate effectively with a wide variety of technical levels
- Research and advocate for new security solutions and technologies
- Stay current on security trends, vulnerabilities, and testing methods
- Contribute to related policies, standards, and supporting documentation
What we’re looking for
- 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position
- Extensive experience in web application security
- Strong knowledge of application security throughout the SDLC
- Experience with agile delivery practices
- Familiarity with enterprise network infrastructure
- Familiarity with common DMZ architectures
- Experience integrating security into DevOps practices.
- Experience using static application security testing tools such as Fortify, Checkmarx, Veracode, etc.
- Experience dynamic analysis with tools such as AppScan, Webinspect, BurpSuite, and OWASP ZAP, etc.
- 1-3+ years of Penetration Testing experience (Preferred)
- Experience conducting source code review preferred
- OSCP, OSWE, ISC2 CISSP, CSSLP, GIAC GWAPT, GIAC GSSP-Java, GIAC GSSP-NET (Preferred)Familiarity with container security scanning platforms like Twistcli
- Agile Mindset; awareness/understanding of Agile methodologies
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
- A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
- Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
- PTO/parental leave
- Competitive 401K and employee benefits
- Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
- Tuition assistance program
- A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
- Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work fully from home. Their job will not require the employee to come into the office, unless for special circumstances.
Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate’s wage rate:
• Prior work or industry experience.
• Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
• Unique skills
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram. Sign up for email alerts at http://newsroom.lfg.com
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln’s fraud team at email@example.com if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling 260-455-2558.
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the E-Verify notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el E-Verify avisos.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
- Salary Offer $63,100 - $137,900
- Address Radnor, PA, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5