Company: FedEx Freight
Job Title: Analyst-Security Systems Tech
Job Requisition Number: RC385190
Job Family: FXF: SEC-PROF
Time Type: Full Time
4750 Decatur Blvd
Indianapolis, Indiana 46241-9542
5890 NE 22nd St
Des Moines, Iowa 50313-2555
4720 Hitch Peters Rd
Evansville, Indiana 47711-2839
2500 3rd Avenue NW
West Fargo, North Dakota 58078
1965 Terminal Court
Joliet, Illinois 60436
2323 Terminal Road
Roseville, Minnesota 55113
5035 Morton Drive
East Moline, Illinois 61244
1651 S Wright Blvd
Schaumburg, Illinois 60193
5150 Dylan Drive
South Bend, Indiana 46628
2901 West 7th Street
Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104
9331 217th Streeet West
Lakeville, Minnesota 55044
3951 New Town Blvd
Saint Charles, Missouri 63301
5600 9th Street
Zion, Illinois 60099
This job can be domiciled at any FedEx Freight location within the Midwest region.
Design, implement and manage projects relating to security systems for new and existing FedEx Freight locations with emphasis on, but not limited to: Enterprise Card Access, Enterprise Video Security, Enterprise Intercom, and Fire Alarm systems.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Participate on and/or lead Security related facility projects and assist management in the completion of facility repair, maintenance, renovation or expansion projects involving electronic fire alarm, enterprise card access, enterprise video security, facility management and building management systems to include on-site visits to field locations when necessary.
2. Gather user requirements in order to prepare functional specification compliance for security systems.
3. Serve as information resource to members of Operations and Security staff with respect to electronic alarm, access, security, facility management systems and collaborate as needed with other FedEx Freight Operating Companies (OpCo) in area of expertise
4. Work with cross-department stakeholders and Security Managers/Specialists to ensure security technology solutions meet the needs of the company while being compliant with corporate standards & best practices
5. Act as project lead by developing the Project Program Plan and managing the project work and efforts of all designated team members or vendors to ensure completion of project on time, within budget and to FXF Security specifications and standards.
6. Coordinate preparation of project related funding requests CLEAR, bid documents, contracts, etc., for all assigned projects; Coordinate preparation, documentation, approval, and contract compliance of project related change order and FAR field repair work.
7. Develop standards documents including standard operating procedural manuals for all related security systems and lead in the operator training programs of these systems as well as in-service training for FXF Security Specialist.
8. Provide direct support to Security Leadership and Security Specialists regarding covert investigations/technical support and assist in protecting high-value shipments.
9. Forecast capital requirements surrounding security technology systems providing industry standard specifications and pricing for all related systems.
10. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
11. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience plus two (2) years’ experience involving aspects of enterprise card access, video security, network design, project management, installation and / or repair of electronic enterprise security systems.
- Possess a broad and detailed understanding of electronic security systems and network connectivity, facility management and building management systems
- Experience in project planning and coordination including development of project proposals, business cases, schedules and financial justification
- Ability to track expenditures for various projects and contracts
- Good time management, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Must be able to travel
- Must be available for on-call requirements as needed
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Freight, please call 800-888-8252 or e-mail at ADAAssistance@freight.fedex.com.
FedEx Freight will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Address Saint Charles, MO, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors