About the job
Vadnais Heights, Minnesota;
H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the world’s biggest adhesion challenges.
The Service Desk Analyst reports to the Service Desk Supervisor and has primary responsibility for:
- Providing level one desk-side support services for remote and onsite users of IT Services.
- Installing, configuring and trouble-shooting approved desktop standard hardware, communication peripheral and software.
- Supporting user or department moves, adds, and upgrades of desk-side assets.
- Documentation activities include training, team and departmental meetings.
- Providing quality assurance through feedback and enforcement of H.B. Fuller desk-side standards and procedures.
- Providing Support Desk call coverage when needed.
- Handling highly confidential material and treat with maximum security.
- Working with IT staff to support the business and resolve technical issues.
- Communicating efficiently with our escalation groups.
- Knowledge of laptops and VPN software.
- Working knowledge of current Microsoft Office and related Microsoft products.
- Troubleshooting Ethernet and TCP/IP connectivity problems.
- Knowledge and experience with Citrix.
- Must be familiar with and understand desk-side standards and procedures.
- Good documentation and writing skills
- Must be able to communicate well with a wide variety of users including administrative assistants, lawyers, scientific community, plant personnel, CEO, etc.
- Good customer service skills.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with others in their area and other departments.
- Able to lift 30 lbs.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the following competencies: Responsive to change – Adapts (quickly) to changing circumstances
Individually responsible for results – Engages in activities and experiences that strengthen contribution to the organization
Model collaboration and commitment – Focuses on team success before individual success
Focus on customers – Creates an experience for customers – delights customers by providing exceptional value and service
Demonstrates operational excellence – Continually looks for new and better ways to get things done and shows functional/technical proficiency in work
Demonstrates effective self management – Seeks to understand and act upon improvement opportunities
Accountability for Results – Translates goals/objectives into actionable plans and results
Build and lead effective teams – Attracts and retains the best people. Optimizes peak performance through development & coaching
Foster change and innovation – Seeks solutions that strengthen quality, value, service and effectiveness
Create value for customers – Anticipates and responds to market trends and opportunities
Demonstrate business acumen and business agility – Demonstrates functional/technical proficiency, engages in effective operational and strategic planning
- Working knowledge of current and recent Windows OS and Office products.
- CNA, MCP and A+ Certification desired.
- Basic printer knowledge and experience.
- Networking and cabling knowledge.
To all recruitment agencies: H.B. Fuller does not accept agency resumes unless directly engaged by Human Resources. Please do not forward any resumes to Human Resources or any employees. H.B. Fuller is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At H.B. Fuller, we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal employment opportunity. We subscribe to the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) policy of employing and promoting individuals based on their merits, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship status, or any other protected classification.
- Address Vadnais Heights, MN, USA
- Salary Offer $20.000 ~ $50.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5