About the job
Join a team that’s passionate about partnership. With careers at Dow , we take time to explore questions and talk to each other. We love to learn. Our people are driven by limitless curiosity.
We are an innovative, customer centric, inclusive, and sustainable materials science company.
- Employing 36,500 individuals
- Across 109 manufacturing sites
- In over 31 countries
Our portfolio of products and solutions include:
Plastics: With new technology trends, our plastic additives can be experienced in many everyday items including vinyl, blow-molding bottles, film, rigid containers, PVC plastics, siding, decks and rails, foam pipes and profile formulations, window frames and high-efficiency lubricants.
Industrial intermediates: As the product of a reaction that is beneficial when used as a precursor chemical for another product, industrial intermediates can take on many shapes and forms. Ours are used in home comfort and appliance, building and construction, adhesives, and lubricants, and more.
Coatings: Whether it’s a water-based coating or solvent-based coating, a thin film is deposited on materials to enhance specific properties such as enhanced performance, durability, aesthetics, and sustainability.
Silicone businesses: Our silicone-based materials can withstand more demanding applications, from those operating at extreme temperatures, to those under harsh environmental conditions for long periods of time.
Learn more about our partnerships, collaborations and innovations on LinkedIn (@Dow) or Twitter (@DowNewsroom).
We make diversity and inclusion a priority—because sharing our perspectives and building on each other’s ideas will drive innovation. Could you imagine yourself in a place like this?
Dow has an opportunity for an Active Directory Analyst located in Midland, Michigan.
As the Active Directory Analyst, you will be part of the Information Security Services (ISS) team, and will work under the general direction of the ISS Foundational Services Director. Your responsibilities will include performing activities related to operating systems, hosts, virtual machines, Active Directory and Azure Active Directory security and services. You will also be responsible for system health, monitoring, configuration and troubleshooting of the systems as well as leveraging optimization techniques to ensure that systems operate reliably and efficiently.
- Builds, maintains and support Active Directory, Microsoft Hyper-V, SCOM, SCCM, SCVMM, etc.
- Ensures that Active Directory system and its toolsets operate reliably and efficiently.
- Troubleshoots and resolves IT service issues and assists in troubleshooting and resolving application related issues.
- Develop/maintain recovery plan and perform system recovery during disaster exercises or outage.
- Develop robust monitoring and self-healing automation.
- Leverages optimization techniques to maximize the efficiency of all computer systems.
- Works with third-party vendors and consultants on developing system-specific skills.
- On-call support is required.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience or relevant military experience at a U.S. E6 rank or Canadian Petty Officer 2nd Class or higher.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant IT experience.
- Prior Windows Administration experience.
Your preferred qualifications include:
- Administering Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, and 2019. Also Windows 10 Desktop Operating systems.
- Understanding of networking concepts (e.g. DNS, Protocols, Firewall, Routing).
- Understanding of Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Understanding of Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM).
- Understanding of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM).
- Understanding of Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM).
- Microsoft Advanced Group Policy Management.
- Active Directory Forest/Domain, Trust, Group Policy and Authentication methods.
- Familiar with cloud such as Azure AD, ADFS, SAML/OAuth, MFA, etc.
Your skills, knowledge, and abilities include:
- Strong logical and analytical thinker.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to find root causes of problems and quickly determine efficient solutions.
- Can anticipate risks and mitigate in the moment.
- Comfortable under high-stress and exhibits poise and focus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
- A minimum requirement for this U.S. based position is the ability to work legally in the United States. No visa sponsorship/support is available for this position, including for any type of U.S. permanent residency (green card) process.
- This role is a hybrid work environment requiring a minimum of 2-3 days per week in the office.
- Sign in or create your account.
- Make sure your resume is accessible. Easily link your LinkedIn Profile to load your resume when logging into apply.
- W hat can we accomplish together? Apply to find out!
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company’s ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company, with a purpose to deliver a sustainable future for the world through our materials science expertise and collaboration with our partners. Dow’s portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure, mobility and consumer care. Dow operates 106 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 35,700 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $39 billion in 2020. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visit www.dow.com or follow @DowNewsroom on Twitter.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Dow is committed to equal opportunities in employment. We encourage every employee to bring their whole self to work each day to not only deliver more value, but also have a more fulfilling career. Further information regarding Dow’s equal opportunities is available on www.dow.com .
Dow is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and is committed to providing opportunities without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at http://www.dow.com/en-us/contact-us or you may call us at 1-833-My Dow HR and select option 0, then press *.
- Address Midland, MI, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5