About the job
People Drive Our Success
Are you enthusiastic, highly motivated, and have a strong work ethic? If yes, come join our team! At Cathay Bank – we strive to provide a caring culture that supports your aspirations and success. We believe people are our most valuable asset and we proudly foster growth and development empowering you to achieve your professional goals. We have thrived for 60 years and persevered through many economic cycles due to our team members’ drive and optimism. Together we can make a difference in the financial future of our communities.
What Our Team Members Are Saying
Video Clip 1
Video Clip 2
Video Clip 3
Learn more about us at cathaybank.com
The Access Security Administration (ASA) Analyst will provide access security support to all Cathay Bank employees/contractors for all company supported applications and systems. The analyst will respond to security related inquiries and requests for assistance with the company’s computer systems, software, applications, and network. The analyst is required to receive, document, and analyze user security requests for Windows Active Directory (AD) and all applications, and to provision user access in accordance with IT policies and service level standards. The analyst will provide user support in response to telephone calls, emails, and user request tickets.
- Create and delete user security account IDs for all Bank supported systems and applications.
- Assign and modify user entitlements in accordance with documented and approved access requests.
- Troubleshoot user security issues and assist users with resetting of system and application passwords.
- Create and track access security related tickets to document completed access security tasks.
- Support and coordinate with other IT functional areas to fully assist users with their security issues and requirements.
- Adhere to all Access Security Administration, Information Technology, and Information Security policies, standards, and procedures.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of security support experience in a banking environment preferred but not required. Experience with general knowledge of IT concepts, Windows AD security, banking application user access, Windows operating systems, servers, PCs, laptops, network printers, telecom, AV, networking concepts, virtualization, and terminal services preferred.
- Skills/Ability: Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently and accurately with minimal supervision. Self-motivated and able to work independently. Excellent customer service skills required. Bilingual in Mandarin or Cantonese preferred but not required.
$26.44 – $33.66 / hour
Pay determined based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
Cathay Bank offers its full-time employees a competitive benefits package which is a significant part of their total compensation. It is our goal to provide employees with a comprehensive benefits package to fit their needs which includes, coverage for medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts (FSAs), health saving account (HSA) with company contributions, voluntary coverages, and 401(k).
Cathay Bank is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe in diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace. We welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, citizenship, gender, national origin, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy and related medical conditions, childbirth and breastfeeding), reproductive health decision-making, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, genetic information or characteristics, disability or medical condition, military status or status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Click here to view the EEO is the Law poster in English. Poster- English
Click here to view the EEO is the Law supplement in English. Supplement- English
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley póster en español. Poster- Spanish
Clic aquí para ver la EEO es la Ley suplemento en español. Supplement- Spanish
点击这里查看EEO是法律海报的中文 Poster- Chinese
点击这里查看EEO是法律和补充條例的中文” Supplement- Chinese
Cathay Bank endeavors to make www.CathayBank.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact, Mickey Hsu, FVP, Employee Relations Manager, at (626) 582-7370 or firstname.lastname@example.org . This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
- Salary Offer $26.44/hr - $33.66/hr
- Address Rosemead, CA, USA
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5