ABS and its affiliated companies are global leaders in marine and offshore classification and other innovative safety, quality, and environmental services focused on the marine, energy, and government sectors. With more than 5,000 personnel globally, ABS offers a dynamic work environment and multiple avenues for career growth.
Digital Engineer (Rotational)
The Digital Aspire Rotational Program offers recent university graduates the opportunity to accelerate their career growth through a structured framework that combines challenging work rotations with technical and professional training for a period of 14 months. The goal of the digital rotational program is to develop our next generation of ABS digital professionals in an accelerated, structured rotational program.
What You Will Do:
The rotational program provides valuable opportunities to become immersed in at least four of our data/digital business functions, which may include:
- Digital Engineering (required)
- Digital Solutions (required)
- Information Management Systems
- CyberSafety/ Cybersecurity
- Business Development
The combination of cross-functional work assignments and action learning projects help to develop the skills and capabilities needed to build your career path toward leadership in the digital world. Program participants will receive feedback during the program in the form of evaluations at the completion of each rotation. Rotations will be in the United States.
What You Will Need:
The rotational program is highly selective, and space is limited. To be considered, at a minimum, candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or relevant field
- Strong interest in exploring career path as a data scientist, a developer, a business systems analyst, or similar role.
- Prior internship experience in digital product management, data science, or web development strongly preferred
- Prior experience with Python, Microsoft C# development, or Visio/Agile, project management strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- A self-starter mentality committed to learning new things and taking ownership
- Ability to interface with customers, which requires strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Academic achievement as demonstrated by an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Ability to multi-task without faltering on attention to detail and data accuracy
- Ability and willingness to relocate to Houston, TX.
- Address Spring, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5