At Franklin Templeton, everything we do is focused on one thing – delivering better client outcomes. We do that by partnering closely with our clients, assessing their strategic needs, and identifying the solution or solutions that can meet the challenge. Over 12,000 employees working in 34 countries around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 160 countries. For more than 70 years our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the Security Governance, Risk & Compliance group responsible for?
- The Security Governance, Risk, & Compliance team is responsible for maintaining Franklin Templeton’s Corporate Information Security Policy, managing risk acceptances, conducting third party vendor security assessments, working with internal auditors, external auditors, and regulators where security controls are involved (including SOX and a SOC 1 security controls). The group is also responsible for responding to client security due diligence questionnaires and managing the firm’s eDiscovery and compliance archive tools/processes.
What is the Principal IS Analyst responsible for?
- The Principal IS Analyst role will lead the third-party vendor security assessment function and the risk remediation process for risk acceptances to the firm’s Corporate Information Security Policy.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of a Principal IS Analyst?
Conducting third party vendor security audits:
- Coordinate vendor security assessments with the Enterprise Vendor Management group
- Conduct vendor security assessments for compliance with our firm’s information security policies, standards, and controls
- Identify vendor security issues/non-compliance and recommend appropriate remediation activities to resolve them
- Engage vendor IT and Cybersecurity leadership to further investigate identified security risks and negotiate their resolution
- Conduct in depth onsite and virtual Cybersecurity audits of select vendors to include documentation/evidence collection, interviews, and follow up activities as required
- Communicate status/progress to business stakeholders
Managing the development of remediation plans for security policy risk acceptances:
- Work with Application Development teams on developing remediation plans for security risks identified during vulnerability scanning and penetration testing activities
- Work with IT Operations on developing remediation plans for technology and operational security issues that do not comply with the firm’s security policy/standards
- Work with application owners and database teams on developing remediation plans for technical issues that do not comply with the firm’s security policy/standards
What ideal qualifications, skills & experience would help someone to be successful?
- Overall 7+ years of industry experience in IT Audit, Vendor Management, Third Party/Security Risk Management, or other Information Security Compliance functions for large organizations with complex IT infrastructures
- Experience in ISO 27001, NIST CSF, NIST 800.30, COBIT 5, FFIEC, and SEC Regulation S-P industry standards, frameworks, and regulations for Information Security and IT Risk Management.
- Subject Matter Expertise in using the Standard Information Gathering Questionnaire (SIG) for conducting vendor security assessments
- Comfortable conversing and collaborating with IT and Cybersecurity leadership on security risks and negotiating their resolution
- Experience in IT Governance, Compliance and Risk management processes and Tools (RSA Archer, OneTrust or similar)
- Knowledge of ServiceNow and related IT Service Management processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or an equivalent combination of education, certification, and experience
- Preferred professional qualifications with certifications (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, etc.)
Shift Work Timing – 2:00 PM – 11:00 PM IST
What makes Franklin Templeton unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match on your pre-tax and/or Roth contributions, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton”.
Franklin Templeton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity for all applicants and existing employees and we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, or gender expression, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law, ordinance, or regulation. We invite you to visit us at Franklin Templeton Careers to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.
Franklin Templeton is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. If you believe that you need an accommodation to search for, or apply for, one of our positions please send an email to accommodations@FranklinTempleton.com . In your email, please include the accommodation you are requesting and the job title and job number you are applying for. It may take up to three business days to receive a response to your request. Please note that only requests for accommodations will receive a response.
Location : Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, United States of AmericaPoznan, PolandSt. Petersburg, Florida, United States of AmericaHyderabad, Telangana, India
Job ID : 844016
- Address Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10