This analyst will be part of the AFI incident Management team aka ATAC team with Incident management being the primary responsibility. This person will be working with multiple AFI teams across business and technologies to manage incidents and run bridges with the primary objective of reducing MTRS of incidents. We will need flexibility to work afternoon shifts if necessary.
- Overseeing the incident management process and team members involved in resolving the incident.
- Responding to a reported service incident, identifying the cause, and initiating the incident management process.
- Prioritizing incidents according to their urgency and influence on the business.
- Producing documents that outline incident protocols such as how to handle cybersecurity threats or how to correct server failures.
- Collaborating with multiple AFI teams across technologies and business to ensure that all protocols are diligently followed.
- Logging all incidents and their resolution to see if there are recurring malfunctions.
- Adjusting the incident management process as required to ensure its effectiveness.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience required.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in business and functional requirements elicitation, translation and documentation.
- Strong analytic skills including ability to identify patterns, potential issues and then translate those into functional and test requirements.
- Solid understanding of business functional areas and business management issues as well as the IT organizations systems and capabilities.
- Knowledge of and ability to effectively use the appropriate modeling methodologies and tool-sets, requirements management methodologies and tool-sets, requirements visualization methods and tool-sets, and artifact versioning tools.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Certifications preferred: ITIL Foundation Certification
- Experience working with the following tools: MS Office, ServiceNow, Power BI
- Experience supporting applications within the Financial Services industry (e.g. broker-dealer, asset management, insurance, etc.).
About Our Company
The Ameriprise Financial Technology team mission is to create innovative technology solutions and engaging digital experiences for our clients, advisors, and employees. We embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to partner across the business and lend our expertise in the areas of corporate computing, network infrastructure and security. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you’re motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Technology.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Job ID : 24149BR
- Address Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5