About the job
Fidelity National Financial, Inc. (NYSE:FNF), is a leading provider of title insurance, technology and transaction services to the real estate and mortgage industries. FNF is the nation’s largest title insurance company through its title insurance underwriters – Fidelity National Title, Chicago Title, Commonwealth Land Title and Alamo Title.
FNF’s Security Operations is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer to join a team that manages endpoint and cloud security across a diverse environment. This position can be worked out of the Jacksonville, FL/Pittsburgh, PA/Chicago, IL/or Irvine/CA area.
- Supports the processes & tools for technical risk management to protect FNF’s information assets.
- Configures, operates, and supports security-related software and firmware to maintain security and service continuity.
- Assists with investigations of security events (e.g., unauthorized access, non-compliance with FNF’s policies, fraud, service exploitation, etc.) to determine malfunctions, breaches, and remediation steps.
- Responds to service issues, problems, and critical situations to support resolution and minimize downtime.
- Assists in development and implementation of security process and procedures.
- Generate security metrics, reports, and provides remediation actions as needed.
- Understand evolving threat landscapes and able to design a solution to detect or prevent new attack methods
Bachelor’s degree or higher; 5 plus years in industry; 2 plus years in Cloud.
- At least five years of information security related experience, in areas such as: security engineering, security operations, incident analysis, vulnerability management, endpoint security technologies (AV, HIPS, Firewall, DLP, whole disk encryption, etc…), secure system configuration, and system patching.
- Experience in the design, build, implementation & management of protection for desktops and servers.
- Understand how to identify, support, and balance the organizational security needs related to prevent/protect, detect, and recover/remediate.
- Knowledge of host-based security endpoint management such as McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO), Microsoft Endpoint Manager, or similar.
- Knowledge of host firewall technologies.
- Understanding of network monitoring tools such as Solarwinds or SCOM.
- Demonstrate fundamental understanding of system and network security principles and technology
- Possible attack activities, such as scans, man in the middle, sniffing, DoS, DDoS, etc. and possible abnormal activities, such as worms, trojans, viruses, etc.
- Common security device functions, such as IDS/IPS, Network and Host-based firewalls, DLP (Data Loss Prevention)
- TCP/IP and other protocols. Network device functions, such as routers, switches, hubs, etc.
- Terminology, such as threat, vulnerability, risk, asset, exposure, safeguards, etc.
- Authentication, Authorization, and Accountability
- Log file analysis & correlation
- Willingness and aptitude to develop in-depth knowledge of endpoint security technologies, products, and to continuously improve these skills.
- Able to articulate technical processes, both oral and written to different audiences with varying levels of complexity.
- Demonstrate time management skills and the ability to prioritize work in a highly dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Address Sun City, CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10