About the job
US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Minimum Level Of Education
Minimum Years Of Experience
Role will lead and is responsible for Infrastructure and Cloud Operations supporting North American and South American Region. Strategic thinking, strong business acumen, operational mindset and focused customer service are critical for this role to be successful. This position with report to Vice President, Platform Services and Digital Infrastructure Services (CTO).
- Create and drive technology strategy and vision with an emphasis on delivering transformational change while using an agile organizational model to drive IT Infrastructure and Cloud Operations objectives.
- Partner with the business to ensure technology investment enables and drives business strategy.
- Provide strong leadership with a focus on attracting, motivating, and developing best-in-class talent
- Develop and manage standardized and highly efficient technology services; ensure reliability and scalability of infrastructure in a dynamic environment.
- Modernize legacy systems through next generation services and capabilities to include cloud, compute, data services, etc.
- Monitor KPIs and IT budget to ensure supplier and technological performance.
- Ensure all technology practices adhere to IT or Security compliance and regulatory standards or controls.
- Review global IT processes and technical designs to validate the appropriate use of infrastructure & operations technology.
- Implement effective life cycle management to drive system & technology consolidation and keep footprint manageable and cost-effective.
- Develop and implement Operational Excellence strategy to accomplish cost leadership by focusing on automating processes and workloads to streamline operations and reduce cost.
- Mentor and coach teams to develop future leaders.
- Work with team in setting goals, creating individual development plans, identifying training needs, and conducting performance reviews.
- Act as a customer, partner, and technology connection for business leadership.
- Utilize expertise in evaluating and identifying appropriate technology platforms for delivering the company’s products.
- Ensure solutions are designed for delivery and customer impact.
- Monitor new technologies and assess their potential to become new products or services.
- Deal with technology vendors and suppliers, data center partners, and outsourcing agencies to buy technology assets and ensure the efficient running of the technology organization.
Successful Candidate Will Have
- A minimum of 10 years of senior leadership in information strategy, architecture, technology, and programs. Experience leading large enterprise teams/groups of more than 200+ professionals and managing operations in a large-scale, distributed, consumer-facing organization.
- Experience managing budgets ($20 M+) and business-planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, related field; equivalent relevant work experience
- Master’s degree in information technology or a technology-related discipline preferred.
- Ability to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, leaders and other senior management within and outside organization.
- Experience managing and supporting infrastructure components – Server, Storage, Network, security, end points, collaboration, Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- ITIL, Six Sigma, Project Management, Technical certifications would be a plus.
- Strong understanding of information technology and the relationships between business and information value. Must have a track record of developing and implementing a comprehensive strategic plan to integrate and simplify a complex infrastructure environment.
- Superior communications and interpersonal skills to clearly articulate vision and objectives, and to liaise effectively with leadership and team members to create buy-in and drive execution. Ability to drive a strong strategic and technical point of view that challenges the current thinking and inspires thoughtful and productive debate.
- Strong experience in managing Transformative Business IT initiatives in a Global Shared Service environment.
- Fosters a spirit of collaboration and teamwork.
- Has a bias for action and Superior Implementation.
- Has strategic focus and business acumen.
- Demonstrated executive leadership through periods of organizational change, and successfully managed businesses through dramatic growth, transformation and development.
- Deep understanding of customer business and technology challenges. Strong customer orientation with a proven client-relationship background is preferred.
- Negotiation Skills
- Relentlessly pursues excellence.
- Wins the talent war through effective people management.
In the coming weeks, you will receive information in the mail confirming your benefits eligibility and the enrollment process. In the meantime, you may visit https://syscobenefits.com/ to learn more.
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Affirmative Action Statement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Address Houston, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20