Location: Dallas, TX
Category: Information Technology
Job ID: FES000011
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we’re integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
At Jacobs, we don’t settle – always looking beyond to raise the bar and deliver with excellence. We apply our knowledge and innovation as we look to the future with great optimism and focus. We don’t settle until we give our best and know that we’re making a difference.
As a member of the Global Cyber Security team, you’ll support a broad range of operational security activities including execution, management, and monitoring of security controls within the Jacobs technology environments. Your contributions in this critical environment include vulnerability management, endpoint security, infrastructure security, administration of various security tools and systems, in addition to proactively researching and analyzing the various controls for continuous improvement. Additionally, you’ll ensure that systems are adequately protected, effectively monitored, and in compliance with corporate policies, to continually support and improve the controls and security posture within our Information Technology environment. Your primary mission will be to operate, administer, and maintain security solutions following corporate standards. This includes, but not limited to, troubleshooting of the infrastructure, supporting monitoring tools and to engage with business and other IT functions to understand use cases, to deploy and maintain appropriate security tools/solutions. You understand the high-level principles of cyber security, and can effectively articulate security requirements, initiatives, progress, challenges and success!
As a Jacobs Cyber technical professional, you’ll collaborate with a team of achievers and innovators, while each of you discovers what drives you. At Jacobs, we believe in #TogetherBeyond, living inclusion, diversity, and cohesion; nurturing opportunity and encouraging career growth through mentorship and exemplary leadership; operating with the utmost integrity. We’ll help you grow, pursue, and fulfill what inspires you – so we can make big impacts on the world, together. #corpitjobs
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- At least 8 years of relevant Information Technology or Cyber Security experience
- High aptitude for troubleshooting
- Experience supporting global environments
- Knowledge of security vulnerabilities, threats, and risk mitigation activities for IT infrastructure, security devices, applications, systems and endpoints
- Experience supporting Privilege Management and Application Whitelisting technologies
- Analysis of network traffic and host activity across a wide array of technologies and platforms
- Knowledge of networking protocols and hardware configuration (switches, routers, firewalls, wireless controllers, etc.)
- Ability to analyze security information and data from multiple systems and sources
- Conduct security reviews of new technologies and software being brought into the enterprise
- Basic project planning and management skills to complete projects and activities within established goals
- Ability to work effectively with vendors, staff, management and end users at all knowledge levels
- On-call rotation may be requiredOccasional overnight business travel may be required (less than 5%)
- One or more professional security related certifications (e.g., CISSP, CEH, CISA, GIAC, GSIP, GCIH, GCFE)
- Experience with US Federal information technology and cyber security standards including NIST 800-171
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Network security control experience including IPSEC VPN gateways, layer 3-7 next generation firewalls, web filters, IPS, IDS, ACLs, DLP, etc.
- Vulnerability management experience • SIEM correlation and threat hunting experience
- Cloud computing security architecture and controls
- Network architecture/design (LAN, WAN, VLAN, MPLS, etc.)
- Remote access methods and controls
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Experience managing AV and EDR platforms
- Multifactor authentication experience
- Encryption and certificate/key management
- Experience with Linux operating systems
- ERP experience (Oracle, PeopleSoft)
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.
At Jacobs, we’re challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of more than 55,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Visit jacobs.com and connect with Jacobs on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Address Dallas, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10