About the job
- This position is located in Columbus, Ohio but may be eligible for remote home based as long as selected candidate is within AEP’s current operating territory (WV, VA, TN, AR, KY, TX, OH, IN, MI, OK, LA)*
Part of a larger team delivering technology solutions to address business problems and opportunities. Focus on translating specific business requirements into technically enhanced and executable processes that are ITIL based. Delivers process artifacts that include architecture requirements, process design, system integrations, policy, procedures, workflow, and RACI.
This role supports the larger Technology Organization including Planning & Governance, Innovation, Cyber Security, Business Solutions and Portfolios, and Infrastructure. Work with senior Technology leadership on deliverables that encompass all ITSM processes.
- Influence and execute on Technology strategy to ensure alignment with the organization’s goals
- Design and deliver complex solutions ensuring alignment of business processes with ITIL best practices.
- Act a key Subject Matter Expert and for Technology Leadership on ITIL best practices and recognized as an authority in process design and engineering.
- Direct the CMDB process owner in developing an enterprise CMDB that fully supports all applicable services and can be leveraged for both strategic and tactical decisions in the Technology Organization.
- Produce all architectural solution and project deliverables without assistance, ensuring requirements for data providers and consumers are delivered via the CMDB.
- Lead development of complex workflows and processes that comply with Technology Standards and Policies and deliver seamless integration with all ITSM practices.
- Guide & direct work of other ITSM process owners and service providers to ensure alignment across ITSM processes.
Note: The selected candidate for this position will work remotely and, though location is flexible, will require vetting and final approval prior to offer and/or start.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field is required.
- 8 years of relevant work experience is required. Relevant work experience in these areas:
- ITIL/ITSM process design, development, and support
- CMDB Design and Configuration
- ServiceNow support
- ITIL/ITSM process ownership
An equivalent combination of education and related experience may be considered.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with most/all ITSM Service Delivery processes
- Manage/Lead teams
- ITIL V4 Certified preferred
- ITIL Expert Certification (or similar qualifications) preferred
- Workflow and Process development expert
- Extensive ServiceNow & CMDB knowledge and experience preferred
- Extensive process integration knowledge and experience preferred
- Knowledge of business system interactions, infrastructure dependencies, system controls, monitoring associated with service delivery.
- Self‐directed and dependable to produce high‐quality work in a timely manner.
- Bring strong technical decision‐making skills to the team
- Effectively communicate appropriately through verbal and written channels to inform IT and Business Leadership and project teams.
Physical demand level is Sedentary
- Address Columbus, OH, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10