About the job
US6469 Sysco Payroll, Division of Sysco Resources Services, LLC
Minimum Years Of Experience
Security Architects are responsible for guiding the design and implementation of secure solutions and services across our business and IT support areas..Driving the successful configuration and implementation of security solutions to reduce risk to an acceptable level.Duties will include providing support to internal and external teams to define and develop secure architecture and solutions for projects and business solutions.Conduct discovery sessions to gain the necessary background and review findings to ensure sustained compliance, remediation of control gaps, and escalation of possible critical issues to senior management.Cyber Security Architect also identify areas of potential improvement for key processes and procedures and define strategies for achieving reductions in work effort and costs related to compliance efforts.Additional responsibilities for working with various business owners in implementing, executing, and monitoring IT related logical access and IT operations controls using NIST, and other IT control frameworks.Applicants must have a broad range of security skills and knowledge and capable of defining secure configuration and architecture requirements and follow through development and deployment to production.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Guiding, assessing and documenting design of secure solutions and services across Business & BT areas
- Defining and implementing secure operations, communications, platform and application standards
- Participate in meetings and provide recommendations and strategies for ensuring remediation of gap and deficiencies as projects develop
- Click or tap here to enter text.
- Architecting and directing implementation of technical security solution policies in alignment with business risk
- Researches, evaluates, recommends, designs, tests, and implements new security technologies
- Bachelors degree or at least 10 years relevant experience in lieu of degree
- 10 years of IT Experience
- 5 years of Cyber-Security Experience
- 20-25 in IT, Minimum 5 years
- Security Certification
- CISSP, CEH, GIAC certification preferred
Technical Skills And Abilities
- Network Based Security Solutions: IPS/IDS, NG Firewalls, Behavioral Analytics, Malware Forensics, etc
- Host Based Security Solutions: HIDS, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Tripwire FIM & SCM
- System & DB Platforms (On-Premises and Cloud): Linux, Windows, Unix, Oracle, DB/2, SQL
- Monitoring & Analytics: Strong SIEM (Qradar) Implementation & Optimization Experience
- Secure Communication & System Integration Technologies & Methodologies
- Documenting work papers as evidence of control success or deficiency
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
For information on Sysco’s Benefits, please visit https://SyscoBenefits.com
HOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Affirmative Action Statement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Address Houston, TX, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20