High School or EquivalentMinimum Years of Experience:
10+ YearsEmployment Type:
Full TimeTravel Percentage:
Sysco is looking for a Cybersecurity Engineer to join their Cybersecurity team. In this role, the Cybersecurity engineer will be responsible to work with a set of tools to improve and enhance the overall security posture of the organization. This position will be responsible to manage, maintain and enhance our Cybersecurity tools while working with other Sysco teams to ensure Sysco assets are secure.
- Work with Cyber Architects and Incident Response teams to develop Cyber tools that will enhance overall security posture of the Enterprise.
- Deploy, manage, and maintain Cyber tools for the Global Enterprise.
- Designing and building custom policies within each tool to facilitate alerting and workflow requirements
- Researches, evaluates, recommends, designs, tests, and implements new security technologies
- Implementation of technical security solution policies in alignment with business risk
- Security Certification
- CISSP, CEH, MCSE certification preferred
- Minimum 7 years in IT 3 Years with Security Focus
- 15 Years in IT and Security combined
- Security Certification
- CISSP, CEH, MCSE
Technical Skills & Abilities:
- Network Based Security Solutions: IPS/IDS, NG Firewalls, Behavioral Analytics, Malware Forensics, etc
- Host Based Security Solutions: HIDS, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Tripwire FIM & SCM, S1, Tanium, Zscaler
- System & DB Platforms (On-Premises and Cloud): Linux, Windows, Unix, Oracle, DB/2, SQL
- Monitoring & Analytics: SIEM (Qradar) Implementation & Optimization Experience
- Secure Communication & System Integration Technologies & Methodologies
- Documenting work papers as evidence of control success or deficiency
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Candidates who start work in the months of May, June, July, August and September 2021 may be eligible for medical and prescription drug plan coverage effective on their date of hire*. Standard eligibility rules and timelines apply to all other Sysco benefits, including additional healthcare benefits options, retirement benefits, vacation, and paid sick leave. Please visit https://syscobenefits.com/careers to view additional benefits information. *Exceptions/exclusions may applyHOW WE PROTECT OUR ASSOCIATES
- Personal protective equipment and masks provided
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Sysco is the global leader in foodservice distribution. With over 57,000 associates and a fleet of over 13,000 vehicles, Sysco operates approximately 326 distribution facilities worldwide and serves more than 625,000 customer locations.
We offer our associates the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and to serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We’re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT:
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
This opportunity is available through Sysco Corporation, its subsidiaries and affiliates.