What you’ll do…
Manages the execution of security initiatives by prioritizing critical issues for root-cause analysis; ensuring resolution of critical issues; monitoring progress versus plan; escalating complex or difficult issues; utilizing scope-change orders to track changes to the project; tracking expenditures and budgets; providing informational presentations; managing stakeholder expectations; holding self and project team accountable for project delivery; and developing performance reports.
Monitors, analyzes, and remediates information technology (IT) security risks and vulnerabilities by adhering to defined operating procedures; reviewing metrics to identify outliers, inefficiencies, and non-standard actions associated with operational processes and reporting the findings; identifying improvement opportunities and providing feedback to senior team members and management; and participating in meetings for any initiatives or tasks that will alter current processes.
Leads business customers through delivery processes in completing paperwork (for example, budgets, staffing plans, change management plans, document of understanding, scope statements, other required artifacts) by meeting with business units to develop delivery plans; creating communication plans for leadership, delivery team, and stakeholders; working with the business unit and delivery team to determine approved delivery parameters; managing the approval process for changes to delivery and/or scope; prioritizing competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities; and collaborating with stakeholders to assess costs and establish the return on investment (ROI).
Maintains vendor relations by preparing and executing request for proposals (RFPs); facilitating the vendor selection process; reviewing statements of work; ensuring compliance to vendor contracts; and reporting with vendor contract execution.
Provides and supports the implementation of security governance by leading the process of governance administration and maintenance; ensuring familiarity with Walmart information security policies, standards, procedures, and best practices; modeling various governance concepts (for example, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies (COBIT), Six Sigma, Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Model (CMM)); developing recommended remediation for gaps in security governance and policies through collaboration and consensus building; and comparing and contrasting Walmart practices and industry standards.
Analyzes and identifies risk by understanding factors that influence impact and likelihood of identified risk; building working knowledge and relationship between risk and governance; building expertise in risk analysis in multiple layers of security specialty (for example, physical, governance, technical); and developing risk mitigation strategies for identified vulnerabilities.
Coordinates compliance efforts in one area of regulatory specialty by monitoring the implementation of specific information security controls; ensuring familiarity with regulatory concepts (for example, International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Payment Card industry Data Security Standard (PCI), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)); developing an understanding of multiple areas of compliance; managing a compliance assessment and remediation process; and identifying security compliance assessment and remediation process improvement.
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
Live our Values
• Models the Walmart values to foster our culture; holds oneself and others accountable; and supports Walmart’s commitment to communities, social justice, corporate social responsibility, and sustainability; maintains and promotes the highest standards of integrity, ethics and compliance.
• Acts as an altruistic servant leader and is consistently humble, self-aware, honest, and transparent.
Curiosity & Courage
• Demonstrates curiosity and a growth mindset; fosters an environment that supports learning, innovation, and intelligent risk-taking; and exhibits resilience in the face of setbacks.
Digital Transformation & Change
• Seeks and implements continuous improvements and encourages the team to leverage new digital tools and ways of working.
Deliver for the Customer
• Delivers expected business results while putting the customer first and consistently applying an omni-merchant mindset and the EDLP and EDLC business models to all plans.
• Adopts a holistic perspective that considers data, analytics, customer insights, and different parts of the business when making plans and shaping the team’s strategy.
Focus on our Associates
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
• Embraces diversity in all its forms and actively supports diversity of ideas and perspectives, as well as diversity goal programs.
Collaboration & Influence
• Builds strong and trusting relationships with team members and business partners; works collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve objectives; and communicates with energy and positivity to motivate, influence, and inspire commitment and action.
• Contributes to an environment allowing everyone to bring their best selves to work, demonstrates engagement and commitment to the team, and recognizes others’ contributions and accomplishments.
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
As permitted by applicable law, provide evidence of full vaccination as defined by CDC guidelines OR secure approval of medical or religious accommodation for the vaccination mandate., Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or risk related field and 4 years’ experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 10 years OR 6 years’ experience in information technology or risk related field within the last 10 years.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
Current and emerging technologies (for example, mobile, cloud, federation, network, cryptography, firewalls, security technologies, intrusion detection and/or prevention devices, penetration testing, architecture), Investigations, audits, or assessments, evidence handling, and document collection and retention consistent with judicial best practices, Payment card industry data security (PCI), International Organization for Standardization (ISO), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), and/or Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) compliance and/or reporting process, Risk frameworks (for example, COBIT, ISO 27005)
CISA – Certified Information Systems Auditor – Certification, CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional – Certification
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
- Address 805 SE Moberly Ln, Bentonville, AR, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20