What you’ll do…
SENIOR DIRECTOR – RED TEAM
This may be your dream job- it is ours! We have an opening for a high-performing leader for our internal Red Team. The ideal candidate has either Red OR a deep Blue Team(defender) experience and understanding of multiple tech stacks that are commonly abused by adversaries.
As a Senior Director, you will lead a team of remote, geographically distributed Red Team members working on our private infrastructure and tooling with a level of autonomy and independence typically found at startups. You will also influence the world’s largest retail security posture by conducting simulated breaches of our businesses across five continents. In addition, you learn from world-class Blue Team members who seek to detect, contain, and eradicate the Red Team access attempts.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if:
- 8-10+ years of experience in Cyber Security
- Previous experience in people leadership and management
- If you know how the adversary and defender think about each other
- If you can lead world-class technical teams
- If you can take complex topics and distill them down into usable and understandable information for an executive audience
- If you can lead and drive results through Purple Teaming
- If you grasp common adversary TTPs (Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures)
- If you can chart a course from an initial access foothold to an objective, and finally egress
- If you comprehend advanced phishing detections (reputation, categorization, sandboxes, EDR, etc.)
- If you are calm under pressure and work well in real-time collaboration with teammates
- If you want your job to get harder and the defender’s job to get easier
- If you are permanently curious and never stop learning
You’ll make an impact by:
- Discovering new gaps in our organization’s prevention & detection controls, and response processes
- Executing scenarios and then working with stakeholders to make sure they can never happen again
- Presenting ground truth on the readiness of our businesses to withstand a breach
- Influencing senior and executive leadership’s security investment decisions
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
About Global Walmart YOUR Team’s name: RED TEAM
The Red Team runs adversary simulation exercises to test the company’s detection controls and response procedures to highlight risk in our global technology platforms and businesses in an authentic, objective way.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Who We Are?
Join Walmart and your work could help over 275 million global customers live better every week. Yes, we are the Fortune #1 company. But you’ll quickly find we’re a company who wants you to feel comfortable bringing your whole self to work. A career at Walmart is where the world’s most complex challenges meet a kinder way of life. Our mission spreads far beyond the walls of our stores. Join us and you’ll discover why we are a world leader in diversity and inclusion, sustainability, and community involvement. From day one, you’ll be empowered and equipped to do the best work of your life. careers.walmart.com
About Global Tech
Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people and put a smile on their face. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of 15,000+ software engineers, data scientists and service professionals within Walmart, the world’s largest retailer, delivering innovations that improve how our customers shop and empower our 2.2 million associates. To others, innovation looks like an app, service or some code, but Walmart has always been about people. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. Being human led is our true disruption.
Working virtually this year has helped us make quicker decisions, remove location barriers across our global team, be more flexible in our personal lives and spend less time commuting. Today, we are reimagining the tech workplace of the future by making a permanent transition to virtual work for most of our team. Of course, being
Outlined below are the required minimum qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no minimum qualifications.
Outlined below are the optional preferred qualifications for this position. If none are listed, there are no preferred qualifications.
805 SE MOBERLY LN, BENTONVILLE, AR 72712, United States of America
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity – unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
- Address Bentonville, AR, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors