Job Description Summary
The Staff Digital Auditor will be the lead auditor for one or more GE business units responsible for conducting cyber security audits to identify information security risks across GE’s global supply chain. You will be a key member of a global team responsible for identifying and mitigating cyber risk. You will be responsible for executing large scale and complex assessments to improve the resiliency of GE’s supply chain and ensure the protection of confidential data.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Cyber Security, Computer Science, or STEM and 6+ years of professional level years’ of experience
- 5+ years professional experience in IT Governance, IT Risk, IT Audit, IT Operations, or related fields, preferably with Fortune 1000 companies or Big 4 assurance organization.2 years professional experience performing cyber security audits leveraging industry standards/frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, and NIST 800-171.
- 2+ years professional experience performing cyber security audits leveraging industry standards/frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST 800-53, and NIST 800-171.
- Must be willing to work out of an office located in Glen Allen, VA. for 3 days a week starting in September.
- Legal authorization to work in the USA is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job.
- CISM, CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CIPP designation or other relevant certification is desirable.
- Understanding of regulatory and external requirements as they relate to IT, privacy, and cybersecurity for regulations such as DFARS, CMMC, FISMA, HIPAA, and GDPR.
- Experience conducting cyber security assessments on various architectures and systems including but not limited to web applications, corporate systems and infrastructure, and operational technology environments such as manufacturing sites and shop floors.
- In depth experience with industry standards/framework, such as NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, NIST Privacy Framework, CMMC, ISO 27001, OWASP Top 10 is desirable.
- Knowledge of IT Operational Functions including Identity and Access Management, Asset Management, Cybersecurity, Data Privacy.
- Proven ability to handle scale, change, pace, and overall complexity.
- Track record of working alongside business leaders, identifying, and helping mitigate risk.
- Lean Process orientation and passion to help improve operations continuously.
- Capability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment to meet strict deadlines while managing multiple priorities.
- Steps forward to address difficult issues and guide others toward the accomplishment of meaningful goals.
- Initiates, supports and manages change within the organization, taking steps to remove barriers or to accelerate its pace.
- Ability to synthesize and communicate complex technology topics to all levels of the organization.
- Excellent listening, verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
- Address Glen Allen, VA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors