Weekly Hours: 40
This position can be located in Austin (TX), Santa Clara Valley (CA), or Seattle (WA). Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. We’re a diverse collection of problem solvers and doers, continually reimagining our products, systems, and practices to help people do what they love in new ways. This is a deeply reciprocal place, where everything we build is the result of people in different roles and teams working together to make each other’s ideas stronger. That same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices, strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. This position is seeking a highly skilled wide-ranging senior program manager with tried experience leading sophisticated programs in information security. We are seeking someone who is self-starting with great interpersonal skills passionate about driving quality within an organization, and has experience in improving organization process, communication and collaboration. You’ll drive the adoption of any standards and tooling that enable our teams to do their best work at Apple. You are willing to wear any hat necessary, and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment!
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience managing large highly complex programs/projects utilizing Agile/Scrum, Kanban and Lean Six Sigma methodologies1-
- Experience in driving key information security, compliance and other regulatory requirements internally and externally to the organization
- Knowledge/familiarity of OWASP framework and vulnerabilities
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a constantly evolving environment
- Strong problem solving abilities in both ambiguous and tactical situations
- An extraordinary communicator with a knack for fostering positive relationships.
- Curious, flexible and a dedicated problem solver. Listening and learning is key.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Highly analytical and enjoy using data to tell a story and build influence.
Information Security is looking for a Technical Program manager who is able to provide leadership and hands-on management for strategic programs. These are large in size and span multiple divisions of Apple; You’ll use your technical expertise to protect network boundaries, keep computer systems and network devices hardened against attacks, and lead efforts to protect customer data, and other highly sensitive information. You will also work with software security engineers to proactively find and fix security flaws and vulnerabilities. We help ensure our services and systems are designed and implemented to the highest standards and resilient to modern threats without sacrificing flexibility needed in the business In this role you will implement and improve procedures and processes to optimize information security program effectiveness .Establish relevant metrics and KPIs to communicate status, demonstrate progress and build awareness of information security program performance. Work with various functional groups, program/project teams and other partners across Apple to effectively resolve issues and remove barriers to program success. You will assist various DRIs and stakeholders create and own the activity plan, personnel, deliverables, dependencies, and outcome of projects, reporting on risks, dependencies, and budget, while looking ahead to identify upcoming issues and work around them before they impact the project. You will ensure that execution of the project is consistent or exceeds established Program Office standards and deployment, and that reporting occurs on a regular, consistent basis with a high-level of accuracy. OTHER TASKS INCLUDE: – Handle the day-to-day aspects of the project and its scope, including possible conflicting priorities and business interests – Be firmly in the weeds with your partners – Establish relationships and get to know their goals, objectives, and other commitments – Identify resources needed and assign individual/team responsibilities. – Drive decisions, blocking issues, and conflict resolution with neutral, empathy, and data-driven communications – Lead contractors, resources and vendors to ensure project timelines and deliverables are met. – Create and edit relevant project support documents to share with teams that will support new configuration or hardware. – Obtain approval from key partners when the project is ready to be implemented and ensure that all key partners are fully aware of progress, challenges and any updates. – Identify process and project improvement areas, propose solution, carry through to roll-out. – Proactively review surrounding projects for partners and identify resource strain and dependency clusters, follow up on outstanding issues, and assist with issue identification and replication.
Bachelor/ Master Degree or equivalent work experience
- Agile certification a plus
- CISSP and related security certifications a plus
- Experience working on software development or network-centric projects a plus
- Experience with Keynote, Pages, Numbers, and other Apple tools or equivalent.
- Address Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), CA, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Academic Degree Bachelors