Sr Security Engineer– Cincinnati Area, KY or Decatur, IL
This is a salaried exempt position.Position Summary:
Under general supervision engineer, implement, and maintain effective methods to protect ADM systems and data. Use and establish procedures to consistently build and deploy secure solutions, such as security tools and business systems. Collaborate with IT, and other business functions to provide recommendations of operational and technical solutions to enable the business and maintain the security posture to appropriate risk levels.
Must display Passion and interest in Information Security and draw recommendations based on real world experience!Job Responsibilities:
- Designing, building, deploying, and administering complex security tools.
- Keeping informed of emerging solutions and security capabilities to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
- Interface within the broader Information Security function to help craft and implement security improvements.
- Anticipates problems and identifies long-term implications of decisions and actions.
- 5+ years’ experience in Information Security, including experience with security principles, and defense-in-depth techniques.
- Direct experience with endpoint protection software, intrusion detection, content filtering, Azure, SIEM and firewalls.
- Hands on experience designing, building, deploying, and administering complex security tools in physical and virtual environments.
- Experience developing Standards and Operation Procedures for security tools, processes and software.
- Ability to identify potential problems and recommending solutions to mitigate.
- Ability to recognize opportunity to transform repetitive tasks into automation.
- Strong security experience related to concepts of least privilege, risk management, zero trust, data centric, access controls, and segmentation.
- Functional knowledge of DNS, network routing, authentication, VPN, proxy services, cloud, and DDOS mitigation technologies.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with other team members in a geographic and culturally diverse workforce.
- Expected to complete projects within specified deadlines.
- Expected to work occasional nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Expected to perform on-call duties.
- Occasional Travel may be required.
- Solid sense of integrity and ethics.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent work experience.
- Current holder of Security Certifications and Information Technology Certifications.
- Experience in effectively implementing security layers in a large scale SCADA, DCS, or PLC environment.
- Security project management experience.
Relocation assistance may be available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability and veteran status.
- Address Erlanger, KY, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors