Senior IT Staff Auditor
We’re the obstacle overcomers, the problem get-arounders. From figuring it out to getting it done… our innovative culture demands “yes and how!” We are UPS. We are the United Problem Solvers.
About Internal Audit at UPS:
UPS Internal Audit is an independent and objective assurance and consulting activity that is guided by a philosophy of adding value to improve the operations of United Parcel Service, Inc. (UPS) by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of the organization’s risk management, internal control, and governance processes.
About this role:
- Responsible for identifying various IT risks regarding the general computer control environment. Performs medium to high complexity testing of the IT control environment regarding: networks, operating systems, databases, computer operations, data security administration, and data center physical security
- Develops audit test steps or programs to ensure control areas provide comprehensive coverage
- Schedules and conducts informational interviews with auditees for familiarization, process walkthrough, and key control identification purposes
- Provides tools and technical expertise for automation of processes, data mining, developing of systems to ensure audit objectives are met
- Experience with SQL Language, Windows Operating System and Cyber Threat Analysis
- Knowledge of Windows, AD, Linux and performance of control auditing
- Familiarity with Project Management and multitasking
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Five years’ experience with IT Auditing, IT Security, Risk, Finance or similar. Experience with auditing or administering one of the following: z/OS, Linux, Unix, Windows, DB2, Oracle, MSSQL, RDBMS, Top Secret, RACF, Active Directory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Information Technology, or related discipine
- Professional certification required (CISA, CIA, CISSP, CPA, CFE or equivalent)
- Advanced-level proficiency with SQL Language and Microsoft Office
- Beginner-level proficiency with Client Server Architecture, Linux System Administration, Oracle, and Network Security Engineering
- Intermediate-level proficiency with SQL Server Admin, Web Development Technologies, Data Modeling, Windows Operating System, and Technical Knowledge of Hardware and Software
- Experience with privacy controls and evaluation is a plus
This position offers an exceptional opportunity to work for a Fortune 50 industry leader. If you are selected, you will join our dynamic technology team in making a difference to our business and customers. Do you think you have what it takes? Prove it! At UPS, ambition knows no time zone.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
- Address Mahwah, NJ, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors