The Senior Cloud Security Engineer Responsible for build, deployment and maintenance of the multi-cloud security controls; engineering the security posture and implementation to the cloud based applications and systems. The Senior Cloud Security Engineer work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Cloud Security Engineer Ensure the Cyber security policies are engineered and deployed (Policy-as-a-Code) to the cloud environments and meet the compliance requirements. Automate the cloud security controls to ensure threat, vulnerabilities and risk are minimized and reduced. Ensure cross functional business process in place for cloud security control engineering and implementation with proper visibility and approvals. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, andwork is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Intelligence or equivalent
- 5+ years of cybersecurity, threat intelligence or IT experience; 2+ years of experience in operational or tactical cyber threat analysis; experience can include one or more of the following cyber-security functions: Cyber Threat Intelligence, Threat Hunting, System Administration, Intrusion Detection/Prevention, Monitoring, Incident Response, Digital Forensics, Vulnerability Management
- Prior experience as a technical cyber threat intelligence (or related) subject matter expert that has worked across organizational boundaries to analyze cyber threats to their organizations infrastructure and services.
- Knowledge of advanced cyber threats, threat vectors, attacker methodology to include, tools, tactics, and procedures and how they tie into the Cyber Kill Chain or ATT&CK framework, Diamond Model etc.
- Experience in malware detection and analysis using static and dynamic malware analysis methods.
- Knowledge of cloud services and their attack surface.
- Knowledge of how malicious code operates and how technical vulnerabilities are exploited.
- Experience with premium threat intelligence tooling and/or open source intelligence techniques.
- Experienced in developing network and host based signatures to identify specific malware.
- Experience with disseminating information in accordance with TLP classification and handling protocols, to the sector through the appropriate mechanisms.
- Experience with developing tools to enhance cyber-threat intelligence capabilities.
- Healthcare or Financial industry experience
- Holds certifications such as CISSP, GCTI, GREM, OSCP or similar training and certification.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
- Address Louisville, KY, USA
- Salary Offer $100.000 ~
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors