Analyzes functions at FedEx Ground and FedEx SmartPost in order to identify Contract Management and recovery & asset protection opportunities. Acts as a lead and serves as a subject matter expert in the area of contracts and recovery & asset protection on special projects and teams.
• Identifies, designs, develops, executes, and consults on methodologies, applications and monitoring reports for Contract Management and recovery & asset protection programs. • Participates with management in planning and executing department goals and objectives. • Coordinates and facilitates department subgroups. • Mentors and develops critical skill sets other employees. • Researches and proposes initiatives to reduce company risk. • Develops and implements methodologies and processes of fraud identification, investigation, and resolution. • Designs and utilizes fraud quality assessment, monitoring and reporting tools. • Creates new efficiencies in order to improve and streamline major department functions. • Leads special assignments, projects, and cross-functional teams with relation to contract and recovery & asset protection opportunities. • Monitors, tracks, and reports information regarding contract and recovery & asset protection data. • Provides internal control, contract, recovery, and asset protection consultation for corrective action teams and management. • Oversees large internal control, contract, recovery, or asset protection projects and initiatives; facilitates team efforts, helps to define project goals, establishes timelines, indentifies resource requirements and planning. • Designs, develops, coordinates, and performs contract and recovery & asset protection training. • Creates and consults on policies and procedures for various departments. • Develops and implements solutions that significantly improve the internal control environment. • Maintains strong awareness of asset protection, detection, and investigation tactics and regulatory information. NONESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS • Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Engineering, Information Technology, Criminology, or related field required; or in addition to Minimum Experience, high school degree or GED and four (4) years relevant experience in lieu of degree.
- Eight (8) years experience required in audit, internal controls, compliance, finance, recovery, contract management, asset protection, FedEx operations, Settlement or related area.
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA),Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Fraud Examiners (CFE), and/or Certification in Control Self-Assessment (CCSA) certifications preferred. • Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications. • Knowledge with audit/data analysis software tools. • Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Query and/or nVision tools preferred. • Ability to track transactional information through accounts payable/accounting applications. • Verbal and written communication skills necessary to explain complex and/or confidential information. • Presentation skills necessary to facilitate training and/or deliver informational sessions to groups and/or individuals. • Time management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple projects, appropriately prioritize workload, plan for resources to meet deadlines and goals, and respond to day-to-day functional needs. • Ability to anticipate and identify problems and use sound judgment and fact-based analysis to develop effective and efficient solutions. • Ability to develop effective methods for tracking and monitoring data or information. • Ability to mentor, coach and act as a knowledge resource to other employees.
Other Job Description Information
You might be a great fit if you have experience in the following areas:
- Performing or leading corporate audits
- Accounting for and reporting of financial transactions
- Invoice payment and financial transactions processing
- Applying knowledge of internal control concepts to various business processes, areas, and functions
- Analyzing the control environment and ensuring proposed changes have required controls incorporated into the development requirements
- Assessing situations and seeking multiple perspectives
- Solving complex problems
- Using automated software (SQL, PowerBI, Excel and other data analysis tools) to extract and analyze financial data
- Extracting data from various applications to perform analysis and to summarize results in presentation formats for multiple levels of management
This position may be domiciled at PGH or Brookfield, WI.
% of Travel for the Position: 0%-25%
Address: 1000 FedEx Drive
City: Moon Township
Zip Code: 15108
Domicile Location: FXG-US/USA/P090/PGH – FedEx Ground
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
- Address Township of Moon, PA, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Academic Degree Bachelors