Job Description & Qualifications
It takes outstanding people from every background imaginable to make our ambitious plans for the future a tangible reality. As part of our Human Resources team, you’ll help us attract, hire and retain the top talent we need to achieve our bold vision. You’ll play a vital role in defining, developing and maintaining the winning culture that empowers diverse individuals to work together and create the impossible. We’re seeking change leaders, talent strategists, employee advocates and culture architects to enable our teams, partners, and businesses to do and be their best. Come join the “people” people!
What you’ll be able to do:
- Collaborate with media production partners for content initiatives (photo/video shoots/testimonials/product launches), applying new product security protocols for prototype transportation, security vendors, and secure storage
- Support the building and improving of security operations using standard methodologies in risk management, physical security and security management
- Collaborate with other skill teams to identify, protect, and prevent insider threats
- Act as a product incident response specialist and lead end-to-end product security investigations, incidents, vulnerabilities, and leaks
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years global security experience: in protecting from disclosure intellectual property (including highly sensitive information, both in digital and physical forms), personnel, property, facilities, operations, or material from unauthorized disclosure, misuse, theft, assault, vandalism, product tampering, espionage, sabotage, or loss
- Effective teammate within a fast-paced environment, proven track record to overcome a steep learning curve to quickly understand sophisticated real-world scenarios
- Ability to travel, local, domestic, and internationally with little notice to accomplish assignments and responsibilities
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays and to handle on-call responsibilities as needed
- Sophisticated comprehension of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Knowledge and skill in new product protection activities for in demand consumer products.
- Preferred CPL holder
What you’ll receive in return:
As part of the Ford family, you’ll enjoy excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes generous PTO, retirement, savings and stock investment plans, incentive compensation and much more. You’ll also experience exciting opportunities for professional and personal growth and recognition.
If you have what it takes to help us redefine the future of mobility, we’d love to have you join us!
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status or protected veteran status.
For more information on Ford’s salary and benefits please visit:
Auto req ID
- Address Dearborn, MI, USA
- Salary Offer $50.000 ~ $100.000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Academic Degree Bachelors